Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&M LA Login/Join

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
ours always say retail stores...then internet and catalog and the first shoot says video too! Smiler GL all...I think they are the same shoots...two of them! Smiler

Posts: 207 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
Bookings are out.

Posts: 84 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Congrats! YAY! Haven't heard yet? Is it for this week or the 8th? Just wondering...so excited for you guys! Hope to see you there! Smiler XOXOXOOX

Posts: 207 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
This is a totally different shoot! YAY! XO GL ALL!

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
My son booked for tomorrow Smiler Apparently only Thursday has gone out. Gl you guys!

Posts: 77 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Still on hold...second shoot starts tomorrow. We will see...Smiler XO

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Not sure which team it's for but we just heard about Sunday!

Posts: 77 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
Booking and holds on both shoots are out up until Tuesday.

Posts: 84 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Yay! We booked for Wednesday! So excited. I think they may be shooting on Thursday too...which is the weather day! Smiler GL and have a great night! Smiler

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Congrats! We are Weds too--let's pm Smiler

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
HI,
Ok, I'll pm you now. Can't wait to finally meet you! I've seen you on the board for as long as I can remember ..it's so coo! YAY! XO

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Annoying...they are casting again???

Posts: 81 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
That's what I heard...they are always looking for new kids. I'm sure! GL....Smiler

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
New kids? Saw them at the last 5 castings. This time a different facility? Why so many different cds? If they want new faces they should go to another city.

Posts: 81 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
This was a fantastic day!!!! Another group shot but just girls! So excited to see the pictures! Smiler Casting tomorrow too. We aren't going though! Have a great night! Smiler