Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&M LA Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Agent says that they will try to contact them but from past experience they haven't had much luck rescheduling. Hopefully this new casting company will be different! @mama3 I did see on LAC that they put the size 4 up to 43 inches after I emailed them as well. I guess if she's too tall for size 4 she'll automatically be put in the size 6 range...lol. Good luck today to your DS, mama3!

Posts: 62 | Location: California | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Assistant is a true gem.

Posts: 85 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Hahaha. She sure was! Thanks Bayareamom. DS is exactly 47" and the range was up to 48. He was measured and sent in no prob. He is a small size 6 normally (can occasionally wear a 5). Please post CBs since dates are TBD. GLTA!

Posts: 102 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Just saw this...thank you! We were so excited to see them too! It was so much fun! XOXO Have a nice day!

Posts: 227 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
@nictum7, did you and A get called in. I heard they needed more kids?

Posts: 96 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
I just sent you a pm..LOL! XO

Posts: 227 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
A friend's DD was placed on hold for this today. Holds are out.

Posts: 96 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
So no callbacks? Awesome! What size is your friends DD?

Posts: 14 | Location: California | Registered: March 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I heard holds went out. My friend's daughter is 4yo.

Posts: -11 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
We were given callback date and hold dates--my DS is 5 Smiler GL all!

Posts: 84 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Do you know the dates for this? Is it September>> we just got word we are on hold but for an October shoot? YAY! with a CB as well! Smiler

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Same shoot, starting beginning October Smiler

Posts: 84 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
YAY!...Wait, I thought we were too tall. That's awesome. Maybe its the same photographer as our last shoot. Anyhow, excited for her! YAY! Hope to see you there. Have a great day! Smiler Thank you!

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm I guess I don't know I assumed this was from the last casting but maybe it's from the previous shoot??

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
okay, you were right! it is from last shoot Smiler