New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&M LA Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
@nictim7 Love the H&M pics of A Smiler

Posts: 9 | Location: California | Registered: March 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Thanks...I know, I LOVE the group shot. I always LOVE the group shots...so cute! Hope we get to work with them again! Sending you a message! A PM! Smiler

Posts: 189 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
We were there too on Sat, didn't see callbacks listed either! It was very organized and fast when we were there, which was SO different from what I was expecting lol! GL!

Posts: 17 | Location: LA | Registered: September 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all who booked. I decided to skip on the self submission bc in 4 years auditioning for HM, they have never called us. But at an audition today, I heard This cast off Sunset Blvd. I'm bumbed I decided to skip it. I thought it was in Culver City.

Posts: 67 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We missed it as we were out of town and was pretty bummed! Oh well..good luck to those who went Smiler

Posts: 29 | Location: California | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize it was also a self submission. We got notice from agent. My DS has gone so many times also and has never booked. Most others seem like cattle calls but this seemed smaller.

Posts: 24 | Location: san diego,ca. | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Hi, yes, I saw it on LA casting for specific
Heights. Agents got all requests as well!

It's also going for another two days!

Good luck! Booking wishes to allSmiler

Posts: 189 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
FYI...agency has called for kids to be seen that have not already been in this week.not a CB.

Posts: 67 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eaurouge:
FYI...agency has called for kids to be seen that have not already been in this week.not a CB.

Any one have any idea if they will cast other than the date shown on LAC (this Saturday, 8/31)? We will be out of town for labor day weekend and am wondering if I should email our agent to ask for another day. TIA!

Posts: 29 | Location: California | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
You really have nothing to lose by asking bayareamom. Sometimes they do have other days that are not shown but the agency can reschedule for you. We did that last February at the huge casting. We were actually seen with the babies and our ds was 5. Didn't hurt our booking either. Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Northridge | Registered: May 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
Picture of Kouklaface
posted Hide Post
Hey Bayareamom,
It doesn't hurt to ask the gals. We did that on another casting and they saw my little one on CB. We missed H&M by 2 inches this time...bummer! I heard they TRIPLE measured some kids and even sent a few moms home that didn't meet the height restriction. I live a bit far to drive to LA to be sent back.
GLTA

Posts: 53 | Location: Yorba Linda | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Grandmamam and KF. I shot them an email but haven't heard back yet. DD is 42.5 inches so kind of in the grey area...but she is definitely a 4T since she's super skinny at 33lbs. Will let you gals know how it goes Smiler

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
They are casting tomorrow (so my guess is its all week?). DS is going in (sent by agent).

Bayareamom, the LA Casting notices say 39-43" for size 4 and 43-48 for size 6. DS is about 47" so I'm hoping we'll be okay. Wink

Posts: 73 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
@Mama3, I was told by agent that it was a strict 2 inch range unless they changed it. I was told if my DD was a little over 42 inches not to go, but @bayareamom doesn't hurt to try, right?

Posts: 74 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
They revised the range since they first put it up on LA Casting. They posted today with those heights listed. We shall see tomorrow. Wink

Posts: 73 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post