Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&M LA Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted
Did anyone go yesterday? Short and sweet! Please let me know of any callbacks. Thanks Wink

Posts: 37 | Location: san diego,ca. | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
We're there all ages? Do you know if its a new
H&m casting or is this the one from March! ThanksSmiler

Posts: 213 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
@nictum7, new casting for size 4 and 6. Ours was today, short & sweet!GLTA

Posts: 84 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Also size 10. But height was the most important factor. Kids were turned away at the casting because they were too tall.

Posts: 16 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
@5kings1queen, callbacks were not listed on this casting for size 4/6... was there c/b dates for size 10? I know H&M usually does c/b, but noticed it is a different casting company than usual, so wasn't sure what their procedure is.

Posts: 84 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I asked the lady at the sign-in counter about callbacks and she said she doesn't think there is one but if you look at your audition ticket, there is a third date which I assume would be the callback.The shoot dates are way too far though so who knows? Nictim7, for once, we got called in for H&M. hehe

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: March 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
No callback date listed for sz 10. It doesn't shoot until the end of Sept so I'm sure we wont know for awhile. Definitely a different Casting from the last one. We have gone to just about all of them so I am not going to hold my breath. Its nice that they like him though. Wink

Posts: 37 | Location: san diego,ca. | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
This might be a silly one...what is an audition ticket? LOL...I'm not remembering these ...ever? LOL...have a great night. Chat soon! Smiler

Posts: 213 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Hey...and what was the height requirements? Thanks...anyone know! Smiler

Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
@nictum7, who am I kidding we know each other to well.. I only know the height requirements for the little ones. 40 inches and 45 inches with a 2 inch window either way. So I guess it's a range of 38-42 for size 4 and 43-47 inches for size 6.

BTW: on LA casting, to confirm you casting call it says to hit the link to be taken to your audition ticket. You can usually find more details about the casting from reading the ticket. I know you've seen, but just didn't notice what it's called. Smiler

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Height for sz 10 was 55 inches with a tiny bit of wiggle room. We were called by agent, not LA Casting so no audition ticket for us. Is it me or does H&M seem to have more castings then most? And just a little off tipic and a tiny momma brag...keep your eyes open for the toms catalog coming out next week...am I allowed to say that?!?! Eeker

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Yes, my daughter is size 8 56 ...but just found out she grew another inch. And I think moving into 10's ..who knows. LOL!! XO We'll keep an eye out for the TOMS catalog. My dd shot for h&M a few months back. It's off the internet now but you can see it on google. It was their recent pajama party..in the group shot she's the girl in the chair. So fun! You can see it in the upcoming catalog, I think. Stll waiting for this in the mail! Let me know if you see it anywhere else> You can google h&m kids pajama party and look for the most recent photo. Instead of web you look in images? Have a great day and good luck to all! XOXOXOOX Smiler

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
OMG! Just found this ...here is the link ..so cute. It's all the pajama party photos from 2013 shoot. So cute. XO

http://kid-dit-mode.blogspot.c...arty-collection.html

Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
@nictim7, she is precious.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Nictim7...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!