Anyone go yesterday? Holds out yet? I know callbacks are Saturday. Thanks
We went to a first call last week...with callbacks being tomorrow. I would expect them to go out this afternoon...was your breakdown girls size 4-5? We went, but DD was by far the smallest, we are barely pushing a 4 so not expecting anything GL!!
We went Wed. DS is a sz 8. Client requested him so fingers and toes crossed!!! GL!
We went on Saturday. They had a huge turn out, not to mention they saw all the kids from the Mini Boden casting...
Anyone get a callback yet?
Agent just sent an email that she hasn't heard a word!
DD got a callback for tomorrow...GL everyone!!
my ds got one too - size 4/5.
DD got a callback for tomorrow. Does anyone know the timeframe?
They put us on hold yesterday too, about an hour after the CB went out...you guys as well? But then we got there today and it looked like they were fitting some kids, but DD didn't try on anything...thinking that isn't a great sign lol...let us know what you hear!
We didn't go out for this but I know a boy from our agency booked today. GL you guys
DS4 went to cb yesterday. We were put on Avail when we heard about the cb. Tried on clothes yesterday. No booking yet. Keeping fingers crossed. =). Good luck!
Super cute kids at the callback! I'm curious to see how many kids they are using.
I heard they put out holds and booked a couple boys 4/5. Just wondering if any girls 4/5 have been placed on hold/avail or even booked?
They were in new York a month and half ago they booked 2 girls and 2 boys size 4, 2 girls and 2 boys sz 10. And 1 or 2 extra kids for each size. When is the LA compaine will be out? GLTA
|Powered by Social Strata|