home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Babies R' US Casting
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Babies R' US Casting Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted
did anyone else go to this? we went and my little guy had so much fun! it was a great experience. do they do callbacks at all? Good Luck To All!!! Smiler

Posts: 161 | Location: PA | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
No CBs for BRU. They cast out of a go-see for weeks/months and they use lots and lots of kids and many times rebook the same kids over and over. If it's not too much trouble for you to get to NJ, it's a great company to work for in terms of rebookings. We were there too. Good luck to you and to everyone!

Posts: 52 | Location: NJ | Registered: February 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
we live 3 hours away but travel is no issue with us, we have family in new york so if needed i would stay with them if he would get booked! but that's awesome that they could use him more then once, he had such a fun time Smiler do you know when we would hear anything back? Good Luck!! Smiler

Posts: 161 | Location: PA | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I think shooting next week and the following week. In my experience, BRU bookings are always the night before the shoot.

Posts: 52 | Location: NJ | Registered: February 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
okay thank you that's good to know! my little guy didn't have to try anything on just have his height and weight taken and then gets some pictures as well is that usually what happens?

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
has anyone heard anything back yet? please let me know!

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
on hold for tomorrow. gl everyone

Posts: 58 | Location: NY | Registered: July 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
did you just hear back?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
no we heard yesterday

Posts: 58 | Location: NY | Registered: July 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
how old is your little one? if you don't mind me asking? i feel like i see a lot of the younger babies booking for this week, and think maybe the older ones will be next?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
how old is ur child? my dc is a young baby so you may be right!

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
he's 15 going on 16 months in a little over a week! hopefully that is the case and he still has a chance Smiler good luck to you and your little one!!

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
They book on a rolling kind of basis. There is really no time period that you have to hear back in. My kids went on two go sees for them. One in Nov and one in May. My daughter first booked with them in June and has shot for them 4 times since then. But it was over a month from the time she went on the go see until they used her. Good Luck!

Posts: 55 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
when we were sent it said the product he was going for was being shot this week and next, but that they will use the casting for a number of shoots. so i'm hoping he got picked for this first shoot, if not at least he'll have more chances to be used! Smiler goodluck to you as well Smiler

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
all the babies were in the 7-13m range yesterday