Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Me Login/Join

posted
Anyone going to this tomorrow? Or have any info? My daughter was requested for a specific time...does that mean we'll get right in? Or does that really mean nothing and we'll be lumped in with everyone and just have to get in line?

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
Picture of EWMom
posted Hide Post
We were given a range of time. It's usually first come first serve. When you get there, you sign in and they take you to try on an outfit and snapshot. It's actually not a huge request and usually pretty in and out. Good luck!

Posts: 96 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
we are going tomorrow.

Posts: 63 | Location: NY | Registered: July 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of NYBabyMomma2
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the breakdown for this?

Posts: 65 | Location: New York | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
we went yesterday(tuesday) it seemed like all the babies had to fit 18 month clothes, and it seemed pretty quick! does anyone know anything about callbacks or shoot dates yet? GL to all! Smiler

Posts: 108 | Location: PA | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Shoot dates are 9/22 and/or 9/23.

Posts: 50 | Location: Far Away | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
so we may know this week?

Posts: 108 | Location: PA | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Sorry I meant 10/22 and/or 10/23 Smiler

Posts: 50 | Location: Far Away | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
i figured that's what you meant so will we know next week then?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
bookings are out! good luck to all!

Posts: 63 | Location: NY | Registered: July 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hi Momager! I haven't seen any posting on managers FB pages or agencies. Just curious who you are with ? :::Crossing fingers::: we hear back!! SmilerSmilerSmiler

Posts: 14 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
newmamma- the big agencies do not post bookings, they post pictures of jobs. so i wouldn't use that as your guide to knowing if a job has booked yet.

Posts: 28 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen or heard anything either, so i guess that means no managements booked,or maybe they didn't post yet?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My daughter booked!

Posts: 15 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
@ours-what breakdown was she in? i've heard there were other sizes they had go-see's for. Congratulations! Smiler