Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mattel Board Games Login/Join

posted
Anyone get a Hold yet?

Posts: 1 | Location: Oceanside | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Hi, did you just go to this audition? My DS was just put on avail for this today but auditioned last month for a different Mattell job.

Posts: 116 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Awesome twintoddlers! DD just shot for a board game last week...and went to an audition 2 weeks ago. They had 5 different shoots going on when we were there--I think they are busy shooting many things right now and holds will go out here and there Smiler GL!

Posts: 56 | Location: LA | Registered: September 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Hey mom2mak! I forgot this was your DD's job, that's awesome. Holds are crazy making but I'm trying to feel good about it Smiler

Posts: 116 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I think Mattel is shooting a bunch of stuff throughout the month. I have also heard that they may see you for one thing and then put you on hold or book you for another if they like you for that instead.

Posts: 2 | Location: CA | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out this website for the Best Party Board Games for Groups! It's awesome and has great deals.

http://www.squidoo.com/best-pa...ard-games-for-groups

Chuck Barkley

Chuck Barkley

Posts: 1 | Location: Provo, UT | Registered: November 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't it the Mattel products has been recalled? I just don't know if this specific stuff was included.

Regards,
Stephen game analyst for http://www.izombiegames.com/zombie

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: June 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post