Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Choosing an Agency Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
While agree in theory Celeste and yes people can figure out who you are - I don't find that a big deal, what is the point of asking an opinion if you will only get good opinions and not the other side (if there is another side)? A good debate is one that is truthful and states the good and the bad of anything - agencies included. Makes no sense if all people say are good things unless that is the honest truth. I don't think people should delete any posts if they are truthful. Now there are other posts that have been on this board that are not truthful and arguments ensue based on falsities. That is a different issue.

Posts: 530 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I totally agree with you NYCGAL. A forum should be about honesty. But with that said this is an industry where like to be stroked & if you make waves it will bite you in the ass

Posts: 26 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
The easiest way to avoid public drama is to use the PM feature of the site. Private Messages are "private", and you can share without the worry of getting flamed. Some agency's have pretty thin skin when it comes to comments and you can avoid all of the drama easily.

as far as agencies go, you have to go with the one you feel most a home with. We started with Generation and it wasn't a good fit for us. Patti does an amazing job for her kids and she tends to good amazing jobs for them, but for us it didn't workout. We ended up at Ford and followed her bookers to NY Models when Ford pulled the plug on the kids division. We are very happy at NYMM.

Submit to:

1. NYMM
2. Generation
3. Whilhelmina
4. CESD
5. FFT
6. Abrahms
7. Zuri (becasue they haven;t been in NYC very long they are a the bottom of my list)

Wait to see if you get any offers and then meet each suitor, then pick the one you feel most comfortable with.

Posts: 180 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post