Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amscan Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted
Hey Parents- Did anyone go to this request today? Do you know when CB will be coming out, and what the shoot dates are?

Posts: 58 | Location: New York | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Is this the one for the costumes? If so I was told they don't know the shoot dates yet

Posts: 45 | Location: brooklyn ny | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
We were told it shoots through January. Great go see...we were in and out. Gotta love those.

Posts: 9 | Location: NY Area | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Yeah it was quick and shooting in their offices in Elmford (or near their offices) - I've worked with them in biz before so I it's closer than the city for us Smiler

Posts: 48 | Location: connecticut | Registered: May 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
When we got there @ 4pm - it was packed ! Glad to hear its several shoot dates through January. We were #closer to 120. So they might need a lot of kids

Posts: 80 | Location: NY NJ | Registered: October 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Smiler glad I got out of there early!!! There was
no on there when we were there - closer to 3 Smiler

Posts: 48 | Location: connecticut | Registered: May 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Per Product's webpage one of their models shot at Amscan today. FYI

Posts: 9 | Location: NY Area | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
This was still shooting as of this week fyi.

Posts: 58 | Location: New York | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know when the shots for this will come out? October I am assuming? Not sure in stores or online... ???

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Amscan shoots year round. I have had direct books for one child
that never went to a casting. I've seen the pics in party city. I have found them up to a year later so always look every time you go.

Posts: 5 | Location: New York | Registered: July 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Amscan uses regularly children from Future Faces. They book them mostly by pictures.

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
Several of my friends from Product (we are not with them) have booked that. I get excited for them, as if they were my own kids, when they book.

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My dd has booked Amscan few times.

Posts: 28 | Location: New York | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My daughter has shot this a few times and it is very easy and fun.

Posts: 31 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amscan is fine for my dd. She loves it. I prefer fashion brands though.

Posts: 20 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post