home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Joe Fresh Request casting
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Fresh Request casting Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
MommyNY joined last night at 9:30 and posted on 18 threads within 1 hour, plugging a certain agency in most of them. You can all take that for what it's worth...

Posts: 217 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
Picture of EWMom
posted Hide Post
Congrats to those that have booked. We have a friend whose child has been confirmed.

Posts: 162 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
shipstress Hope my dd finally books. Would love to see you at Joe Fresh shoot. Curious who is behind all these false statements.

Posts: 28 | Location: New York | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
You are!

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shipstress:
MommyNY joined last night at 9:30 and posted on 18 threads within 1 hour, plugging a certain agency in most of them. You can all take that for what it's worth...

A now, former, parent of FF, said that Nina and she are one in the same, FYI.

Congrats to those who really DID book!!

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is amazing! Joe Fresh castings are awesome - my daughter has gone to a couple! We LOVE Joe Fresh!!!

Olivia
quote:
Originally posted by Westchester Mom:
Anyone else going?

Posts: 4 | Location: NY NY | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some bookings are out as per a posting via FB (legitimate). Keeping my fingers crossed for my dd. Congrats to all that books!

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: April 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
There are still more bookings to come. Heard from agent.

Posts: 182 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to all of you.

Posts: 31 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
One thing I'm a little confused about. Gap is shooting on the 9th and the same photographer is shooting Joe Fresh so not quite sure how he will be shooting both campaigns that day. The shoot dates were were given we're were for the end of May. Perhaps there are two different campaigns being booked.

Posts: 54 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were 2 separate Joe Fresh castings that happened within days of each other. The Joe Fresh shoot that's happening on the 9th is not with the same photographer for GAP.

Posts: 4 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My daughter's friend with the same agency booked this.

I am happy for her.

Posts: 31 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post