home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Joe Fresh Request casting
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Fresh Request casting Login/Join

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Oh, I guess "Anna Hunt" twins are here to visit...

Posts: 115 | Location: NYC | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Proof

Forwarded from our agency Future Faces
I can't post email of Casting Director, I guess.

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: joe fresh
Date: May 2, 2013 12:16:03 PM EDT
To: Nina Lubarda Model Management

Great thanks. Can I hold her and Michael K for May 9 and 10?

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
2 names I missed on my "ignore" list! I will remedy this now.

Posts: 229 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Sure!

Proof is really to much for you to handle.
Great decision shipstress.

You should add yourself to "ignore list"

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NewBlouse:
Holds are out. CupMug is correct. At least for Future Faces

Notice that no one else posts what agency they are working with, like you and you and you and you. This is not a place to advertise.

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
But it is best place to show the proof.
Can we post vouchers?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
we were told that holds weren't out yet either but if you did get one, congrats. I don't post on here much but I have been a member since 2010...can we please just go back to the main reason most of us check this forum? I have a headache trying to read through everything the last few days.

Posts: 56 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
would love. Just cannot stand anyone lying out my child's agency.

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I bet your child agency FF right?

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I have left Product for this reason. This is from 2010!

Product charges a lot!They had higher prices every year!

Posts: 38 | Location: New York | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
bumping...any news?

Posts: 56 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my casting for my daughter for joe fresh was at 1:30-3:30 on May 2nd for 3 year olds. how is it that people are getting hold requests the same day as the casting?.. makes no sense to me

Posts: 5 | Location: new york | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
No holds are out. The 2 posts were false.

Posts: 229 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flagged as spam.

Re-posting the same content across multiple threads is considered SPAM.

Any further activity of this nature will result in a suspended account.

Posts: 6 | Location: GA | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My dd is on hold

Posts: 28 | Location: New York | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post