home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Joe Fresh Request casting
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Fresh Request casting Login/Join

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
lilired- I do not know what the breakdown is. I never know for any job to be honest: ) Good night and GLTA!!!

Posts: 182 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Westchester Mom:
lilired- I do not know what the breakdown is. I never know for any job to be honest: ) Good night and GLTA!!!

A breakdown is the information about the job (what they are looking for). Good luck!

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DiJade325
posted Hide Post
For children it was size 12-18 months and various ethnicities (My son is 16 months and wears a size 12) but there was a child 14 months that did seem a lot smaller than any of the other children. They did ask him to try on some of their clothes and took additional pictures (they only asked some of the children and adult models). They also asked if I was willing to have his hair trimmed. I said yes but the mom after me was iffy about it cause he child booked something with his hair as is. So those of you that want your child's hair untouched thats another heads up. Hope this helps Smiler If you need a better idea of what they are looking for you can always go to their facebook page or website Smiler

Posts: 5 | Location: NJ | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
JanL- Thanks. I know what a breakdown is. I just generally don't know what the breakdown is in advance for the castings we are sent on. Just glad that my DS is considered: )

DiJade325- Thanks again for the insight. My DS booked Joe Fresh before. I guess I'll see if they want any modifications this time. He is a size 6.

Posts: 182 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are going this afternoon and my DD is a size 3T/4T; I hope there isn't a long wait !

Posts: 20 | Location: Hoboken | Registered: April 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
There can't be crashers. They always have a list of who is requested and if you are not on it, you don't get to sign in. GLTA

Posts: 54 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mommy2boys>
posted
It is always by requests.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
In and out. Maybe 7 or 8 kids while we were there. Predominantly super cute babies. Just like the last time he was requested : )Registered,took a few photos, chatted with photographer and left.Very nice people.GLTA!!!

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Was it both baby boys and girls 12-18 mos? GLTA!!!! Smiler

Posts: 52 | Location: NJ | Registered: February 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
we just got back from this today, my daughter wears a 3T and other than a little boy who looked about a year old, no one else was there. Everyone was so nice, in and out after some photos and the little one dancing lol. Good luck to all!

Posts: 58 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Westchester Mom:
JanL- Thanks. I know what a breakdown is. I just generally don't know what the breakdown is in advance for the castings we are sent on. Just glad that my DS is considered: )

DiJade325- Thanks again for the insight. My DS booked Joe Fresh before. I guess I'll see if they want any modifications this time. He is a size 6.

Wink Gotchya!

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My child is on hold! Smiler

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Suuure, CupMug. Too bad holds aren't out yet.

Posts: 217 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Holds are out at least for us and two more kids from same agency. Shoot should be May 9th. Wink

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Holds are out. CupMug is correct. At least for Future Faces

Posts: 38 | Location: New York | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post