home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Joe Fresh Request casting
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Fresh Request casting Login/Join

Russell Crowe
posted
Anyone else going?

Posts: 182 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Yes, DS will be there!

Posts: 36 | Location: NY | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mommy2boys>
posted
My daughter is requested. Yes, we are with Future Faces. See you tomorrow. Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
oh boy now there will be crashers

Posts: 88 | Location: ny | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Future Faces NYC children are very beautiful. Momto2kids you should be worried. Future Faces NYC children are not crashers. I will be at Joe Fresh too. Requested. Can't wait to see all requested kids from Future Faces.

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I created this post to move on from "those whom shall not be named". LOL. I just wanted to get back to the fun and excitement of posting about castings.

Posts: 182 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I think it would be best. But some people just can't stop being rude.

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Why do you call FF Kids crashers?! Have some respect !!!

Posts: 99 | Location: New york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Perfectly said Yii Ak. Have some respect!

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I can accept the fact you don't like the agency but please leave the kids alone. Thank you!! Smiler

Posts: 99 | Location: New york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DiJade325
posted Hide Post
My son was requested and went yesterday. It wasn't too bad but they had a mix of talent (women and children). We went early and were the 6th to be seen. Unfortunately they ended up taking the women first and of course the kids were starting to get restless. Maybe about 45 mins to an hour later they started seeing the kids. Thankfully most of the kids were calm but 1 hour is a long wait. Just a heads up just in case it happens again. Also it seems that shooting may be starting next week from what I overheard from the CD. GLTA!!

Posts: 5 | Location: NJ | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
What is the breakdown?

Posts: 33 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Thanks DiJade325 for the insight. That is what I needed to hear. We will be there tomorrow.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Good luck tomorrow.