Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future Faces NYC Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Future Faces is a legitimate model management agency. They are not small and yes they do charge about 300+ for pictures taken by Nina herself. She is very nice and enjoys to be around children. Children are put on her agency's website which is different from other agencies where there is a login requirement; as well as facebook. Red flags for sure, just keep in mind that some children will be sent to go sees and many wont. I believe she only has one booker which again is a little odd because other agencies have at least 2 or 3.

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you look at their facebook page, they give the impression that all those pictures are from jobs BUT they are not - they are the kids portfolio pics.

She takes beautiful stunning pictures. My dc doesn't have professional pics because he is 3 yr old and doesn't need them. He works regularly including 2 films as a paid extra. He got them from pics I took with my phone.

Posts: 2 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Eva is right - Future Faces "strongly encourages" parents to get pictures, which range from $350 to 1500, and end up a big waste of money since nobody even looks at the portfolio of a toddler and clients are perfectly happy to see everyday unprofessional pics of toddlers. For older kids its different of course. Another issue, Future Faces seem to exagerate clients interest, just to get hopefull and unknowing parents to pay for more and more photos.

Posts: 64 | Location: NYC | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Does anybody find it horrible that they sell themselves with the beauty of the children?! Every picture they post of children briefly introduce the child and then elaborates in how the child is succesful because of the companies great eye and hard work! Seriously?! I just think that is a shame. Yes she does take stunning pictures, which dissapoints me, if it wasnt for the bad rep I would love for her to take pictures of my children.

Posts: 21 | Location: Brooklyn, ny | Registered: July 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My advice: "If a potential manager/agent asks (or will ask) for any money, RUN." Legitimate agencies, managers, CDs and editors don't want photoshopped glamour shots - they want to know what your child really looks like. If they like your child's look, he/she will invited to go-sees and auditions, period. Don't sign your child with the first management or talent agency that shows interest, unless that agency is one of the very best.

Posts: 0 | Location: New York | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to know if anyone has signed with them and then ran to another agency. Future faces really does not know how to handle children.

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I have heard that people have left their agencies for FF , I certainly don't know why they would but then again I don't know anything about them. I don't know how legit or non legit they are but I know we certainly wouldn't join them. The things I have heard have not been flattering.

Posts: 32 | Location: connecticut | Registered: May 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Contracts involving minors are not legally binding. Feel free to move on elsewhere and do not let her threaten you because of any "contract". Sorry you got scammed. There are many posts on here about what a rip-off that woman is. Look on the bright side, it could have been worse.

Posts: 87 | Location: New York | Registered: June 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Anonymous - just like NYmomoftwo said - feel free to leave the agency. Consult an attorney if needed. Future Faces keeps scamming, targeting new parents to the business and ripping them off, posting fake reviews, etc. It seems like they keep coming up with new scams - $87/month maintenance fee - that is crazy!!! It's over $1000 per year!!! Does she have your credit card number? If so - change it! You are not alone, there are so many that dealt with them and ran. Sorry for your experience and good luck!

Posts: 64 | Location: NYC | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Can someone just take a screenshot of this post before it gets deleted so it can just be reposted and we will not have to keep warning people about Future Faces. lol

Posts: 49 | Location: ny | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Notice the post that re initiated this thread after several months got deleted.

Posts: 364 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Anon, I recommend you just ask for PMs (Private Messages) from people who have had any experience with FF. Maybe you have gotten some already. There are plenty of stories out there. Your public posts will just get deleted...but, you've gotten some good advice already.

Posts: 364 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
FF tends to be the only NYC based agency that is willing to take kids out of the tri-state area and is, in turn, taking advantage of hopeful parents who think their kids will be able to have a successful modeling career, despite being a 6-8 hour drive away. (I'm not saying it can't happen, but what she doesn't tell you when she takes your money is that you will likely spend more than your DC makes.)

As for current FF victims: Like NYmom said, minor contracts are not binding so I suggest you ask an attorney (find a friend or family member if you're concerned about cost) and get yourself out of this "contract". Unfortunately, if you live out of state it will be hard to find a NYC-based agent that will take your child on, but it does happen occasionally. It's better to go through a local agent or try self-submits on Actors Access or NY Casting. Tangling yourself up in an agency with such a dubious reputation is not advised.

Good luck.

Posts: 31 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Future faces nyc kids is totally legit.. they are a highly professional agency I have two children with them. they work effortlessly to get there kids on the right career path. Nina Lubarda's passion and drive is above and beyond anything i've seen. My kids have been on non-stop requested go see's and bookings. I highly recommend Future Faces.

Posts: 10 | Location: new york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
My baby is represented by Future Faces NYC and we absolutely love Nina and John. They really work to help us achieve the best. There's a lot of direct bookings in this agency. So I highly recommend Future Faces NYC, let them represent your child is worth it. Good luck!

Posts: 7 | Location: New york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post