Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future Faces NYC Login/Join

posted Hide Post
leli if you are not NINA why are you so into defending her as much as you are ?????? did she tell you to do this ???? on facebook she constantly tells me and other friends to go on her page and like the pictures...I bet she threatened you and you wont even say

Posts: 1 | Location: Jersey | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
she's either asking parents to write or she is all of the following members who registered today and commented several times on FF post and other random stuff:
Yii Ak , leli , acting gross

-- as far as im concerned its the same person, we all know who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Gerards_Wifey:
leli if you are not NINA why are you so into defending her as much as you are ?????? did she tell you to do this ???? on facebook she constantly tells me and other friends to go on her page and like the pictures...I bet she threatened you and you wont even say

Posts: 60 | Location: NY NJ | Registered: October 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mommy2boys>
posted
A friend of of mine sent me a link to backstage.com. Future Faces and Nina have been wonderful to my daughter. I don't know who you are InToFashion but I can only imagine. My daughter has been modeling with Future Faces since 2011 and has done a lot of print work. I love Future Faces and can confirm that everything negative posted about Future faces is not true.

All children are beautiful. I don't take it personally if my daughter doesn't get every booking. But some moms on this form are too pushy.I won't let them badmouth my daughter's agency. I don't want people from competitive agencies or fake parents starting lies about Future Faces NYC. It really upset me to see this.

I know Future Faces loves my daughter and all of their kids. They never requested to have professional photos or composite cards for my daughter. We have been sent directly from Future Faces for major print jobs as GAP, H&M, J. CREW, JOE FRESH, LEVI'S, MARC O'POLO and many more. Future Faces has always best go sees for our children. We always receive payment. Future Faces became a very big agency by number of bookings and number of very beautiful children.

I don't like fake post by people who don't know them at all.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Whoops.. Seems you logged in under the WRONG account Mommy2boys?!?! Daughters agency????? Lol.

Posts: 1 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mommy2boys>
posted
Have 2 boys too, haha. Whoops...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know of anyone who was able to get of their contract?
quote:
Originally posted by EMMom:
Anonymous - just like NYmomoftwo said - feel free to leave the agency. Consult an attorney if needed. Future Faces keeps scamming, targeting new parents to the business and ripping them off, posting fake reviews, etc. It seems like they keep coming up with new scams - $87/month maintenance fee - that is crazy!!! It's over $1000 per year!!! Does she have your credit card number? If so - change it! You are not alone, there are so many that dealt with them and ran. Sorry for your experience and good luck!

Posts: 1 | Location: Harlem | Registered: April 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
contracts aren't enforced/binding for children. walk the other way and let the agency come after you! i know a number of people who have left their agency while under contract and nothing happened - maybe a bit of intimidation, but let that blow away in the wind! good luck!

Posts: 24 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Uh oh here we go....LOL! Future Faces NYC

Sorry just had to say that as this was one of topic that I clearly remember before I got my dd in the biz 18 months ago and I stayed away. Thank you other parents in this forum!

Posts: 50 | Location: Far Away | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Bailey, don't worry. Bark is MUCH bigger than bite there. That said: RUN.

Posts: 387 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
Picture of EWMom
posted Hide Post
Agree Bailey, don't let Nina scare you with her fake scary lawyer tactics about suing or whatnot. (She's done that with a few of my friends) Everyone knows that contracts in this biz with the agencies are non-binding (even the agents from the big reputable ones will gladly inform you of this).

Posts: 103 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post