Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future Faces NYC Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
No agency in NY requires comp cards for babies and toddlers. You can use any photo you'd like or make them cheaply online. CDs rarely request one anymore and all agents acknowledge this.

To FF parents that just signed on Backstage today: how do you feel knowing you pay 10 times more money to be represented by someone with a bad reputation than the parents with kids in the top agencies pay (or don't pay at all) to be with the best? I am truly not trying to be mean, I just really don't understand why you would pay that kind of money-- especially when you see that no one else here does. Also, you would never see a confrontational letter like what Anonymous posted from any other agency! Who wants to align their child with drama like that???

Nina gets a lot of her "direct bookings" that she loves to brag about on Facebook with small, boutique companies that pay little or no money. Don't get me wrong, the talent is there-- Nina's kids are beautiful-- and I'm sure she does bust her butt to make sure she books her kids (why wouldn't she? That's her job!) but clients know her reputation and the truth is that her kids don't book that many big name jobs. If she weren't charging her talent a small fortune between website fees and photos and comp cards it wouldn't be so bad if all you are booking is stuff that will end up at a trade show catalog.

Posts: 24 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Im pretty sure I pay way less money every year than many of you saying FFNYC is highly expensive.

Posts: 7 | Location: New york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
I think we ARE hearing from Nina herself!

Posts: 365 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Hahaaa no I am NOT Nina you guys.
Stop with that already. PleaseSmiler
What else can I do so you can see I'm not Nina....

Posts: 7 | Location: New york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
That so doesnt sound like her especially if it's a booking. my experience with her is she sends me txt msgs with go see's or bookings and if i dont confirm right away. she calls me. idk what went wrong there but it doesnt sound like nina.

Posts: 10 | Location: new york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Found this website, check this out (before Nina starts posting wonderful reviews of herself there):
http://www.metroforum.com/show...YC-PHOTOGRAPHER-SCAM
Apparently Future Faces started scamming people in Slovenia first, then moved on to American parents. Pretty sad...

Posts: 40 | Location: NYC | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I cant defend the baby thing because my kids r 9 and 12 my kids did book major brands and go to major requested go see's so idk who doesnt want to work with her when her clients major brands.

Posts: 10 | Location: new york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
EMMom, that is interesting website and so sad to read those stories. Ugh, terrible.

Posts: 3 | Location: NY | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
emmom, about the website u found if that were true why didnt slovenia ask the U.S to extradite her. There are extradition laws between the two countries. Plus Future Faces nyc is listed with the better business bureau. So I think that story was fabriciated. It says they were building a case against her and nothing happened, no updates or anything so that tells you how true that was. I just cant believe the means people go through to ruin someone's life.

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I posted it for informational purposes - just experience of others. I have no knowledge of Future Faces legal issues in this country or otherwise, but I do know their actions here are borderline illegal.
Reading the posts of Anonymous, my heart goes out to him/her, so it seems like it is Nina who is trying to mess with people's lives and give people a bad taste about modeling, when it can be a fun and rewarding opportunity for kids and parents.
As far as Future Faces being BBB accredited, I sincerely doubt it. I was only able to find complaints.
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-ci...ny-127726/complaints

Posts: 40 | Location: NYC | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Seriously EMMom our sons have some real success with Future Faces. Here is proof our son was in this video. He did get paid as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiYyx65o_jE

Posts: 2 | Location: new york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
EMMom you've been here long enough, don't post things that are unsubstantiated. We dislike the shady side of this business and we should try not to add to it.

Posts: 2 | Location: new york | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
One of the first questions i asked was if my kids dont like it can they get out of the contract Nina said yes as long as we send her a written certified letter. Within a certain time frame i forgot what it is because i dont have the contract in front of me.. But bottom line is i'm very happy with her so far i've been with her for over a year my children go to many go'see have booked many job's got paid for them also.. And i cant bash someone that's doing right by me. Thats all i'm saying. I'm sorry anonymous didnt experience the same thing i did i can only speak for my self.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Tons of things are written in the Internet we just don't know what to believe in. And please don't believe if you haven't experience it yourself. I have great experience with Nina. That's all I have to say.

Johnny Depp
Picture of KeithWeinburg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yii Ak:
Tons of things are written in the Internet we just don't know what to believe in. And please don't believe if you haven't experience it yourself. I have great experience with Nina. That's all I have to say.

Thats what she told you right? That the negative things were posted by competitors? Be smart and listen to us. She is not a good person she just pretends to be and if you pay her she will be nice to you. The point is you arent suppose to pay. And many parents were told they didnt have to pay until they booked a job she acts like she is god and she got the job for you. She didnt, your kid did.

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: March 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post