Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DKNY/Benetton Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Does Benetton usually have call backs? Agent said shoot was 26 27 28 so does that mean it will shoot for three days or one of those days? Also does anyone know bd?

Posts: 2 | Location: NJ | Registered: March 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Benetton probably not all three days as for DKNY they moved their dates (major bummer) since we are booked out during that time and they wanted to see my son again.. so furious - they always do this during vacation break and we desperately needed the vacation this year!!! Missed out on it last year as well..

Posts: 14 | Location: connecticut | Registered: May 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Benetton b/d is 32"-39" and 50"-52". I think the 26th is c/b (and/or fitting?) and the shoot is 27th and 28th.

Posts: 361 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
So the CBs didn't go out yet.. It's been unusually long. What are the new dates dates the DKNY?

Posts: 60 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Really on the b'down?? b/c my ds is 57" and there was another boy taller/older than him there also...

Posts: 121 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Certainly could have changed or been added to...I think that was for the original casting, but again...may be different now! Good luck!

Posts: 361 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Yes, we went yesterday for Benetton and seemed breakdown was for toddlers? The shot dates we were given were the 26-28th as well.

Posts: 6 | Location: NYC | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
And I would say taller send of toddler, like 37-39"

Posts: 14 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
They are still casting babies/toddlers for Benetton today

Posts: 60 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear anything??

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Nothing on our end. My DD's response is probably accurate - "Mom, not everyone uses this board, you know!". Sometimes she's far better at putting things behind her than I am. I just like to know either way.

Posts: 69 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I think they have a similar booking as TCP, the holds/bookings usually come out a few days before the shoot and they do a fitting. Not 100% sure, but they have done that in the past. Hopefully they will put holds/bookings out before then!

Posts: 6 | Location: NYC | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Apparently, Benetton is still seeing kids they haven't seen yet! It's been forever...

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
What ever happened with DKNY? Did it shoot yet?

Posts: 32 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
What? is that older kids or the toddler call?

Posts: 121 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post