New
Find
Notify
Tools

DKNY/Benetton Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Older kids I heard!

Posts: 71 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Any bookings for Benetton yet?? I know it does not shoot for another week but curious since they have been casting so long.

Posts: 16 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing here yet! Good luck!!!

Posts: 2 | Location: NJ | Registered: March 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
nothing here...

Posts: 141 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Callbacks for Benetton are going out. GLTA!

Posts: 71 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
congrats

Posts: 141 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Anything on dkny?

Posts: 116 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
We're going for Benetton. First fashion call ever. What do they look for? Clean cut or edgy? thx

Posts: 424 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Just PM'd you Smiler!

Posts: 150 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Dkny shot last month. From what I heard Benetton put thise that went to dkny casting on hold and are seeing new kids this week. A friends dd went yesterday.

Posts: 27 | Location: nj/nyc | Registered: June 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
They put all kids from DKNY on hold? We didn't get a DKNY hold but got a hold for Benetton. Interesting.

Posts: 60 | Location: NYC | Registered: December 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
In the case of Benetton I think a "hold" should be considered a Very LOOSE one, the same way they see hundreds of kids in a 4 day span and call it a "request go see". At this point its all luck of the draw. GLTA!!

Posts: 17 | Location: New York, NY | Registered: June 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
I didn't hear Benetton was request - I do know they had 3 days of go sees this week. Not sure if it was all the same age range since we are green in the model side of the business. Perhaps some were told request and others not. We even picked our slot which means nothing.

Posts: 424 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
DKNY was considered a "request go see" but they saw hundreds of kids. Not sure what the Benetton go see was this week. DD was put on direct hold for Benetton on Tues so we didn't have to go in. Sounds like a lot of holds though.

Posts: 60 | Location: NYC | Registered: December 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I was told that anyone who went to dkny is on hold for Benneton. Crazy train.

Posts: 60 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post