Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DKNY/Benetton Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
The only good thing about the DKNY/Benetton castings is the house prosecco at that damn wine store. Highly recommend.

Posts: 54 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I can't believe they can put that many kids on hold, it's a bit ridiculous. This biz is crazy. Lol

Posts: 85 | Location: NYC | Registered: December 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
When does this Benetton thing shoot? I highly doubt we'll get called back - does all print have callbacks?

Posts: 402 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Luvmyboy- They did not put all DKNY kids on hold - I know of at least 7 that went to the DKNY Go-see and were not put on hold for Benetton. Not to say that there are not a lot of holds out there from the DKNY casting it's just not as vast as some would think.

NYCGAL- The Benetton shoot is on the 26th / 27th of April. No all print does not have call backs- some are direct bookings , some have callbacks and some you will get through the callback go to the fitting and then get cut.

Posts: 129 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
LLacey why am I doing this? At least it was really quick but as Mu Shoo said - it was in a far place. I didn't go so I didn't get to try to prosecco which I love.

Posts: 402 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
NYCGAL- HA! I ask myself that all the time Confused

However, next time what I think we should do is set up a wine tasting while we wait! Wink

Posts: 129 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Just got a request for Benetton for Monday. We've been there twice before...same CD. Who knows.

Posts: 365 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We went to DKNY and where put on hold for Benetton. In reality this means nothing since it's the same CD and they are seeing hundreds of kids.

Posts: 69 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
newbie q...i heard CBs are the 25th. do they see CBs and then release bookings later that day for the shoot the very next day?

thank you. Smiler

Posts: 15 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Pretty much!

Posts: 365 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately holds for this don't mean much. We know about 10 kids on hold. It's just a formality for them to say, we don't need to see the kids back for casting but just hang tight while we see several hundred kids first before we let you know if we wanna consider you or not.

Posts: 23 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
That was the best summary yet, @ BizMoM4Now. LOL.

Posts: 54 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did callbacks go out yet ?

Posts: 4 | Location: New york | Registered: March 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
CBs are tomorrow. Please post if you hear anything.
Smiler GLTA

Posts: 11 | Location: NYC | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Is that for all ages and for DKNY and Ben? and GL!