home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Childrens place Go See
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Childrens place Go See Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I saw it on a agency called Connecticut Kids page.

Posts: 22 | Location: NY | Registered: November 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This casting was definitely the best experience. There were a lot of kids but it went so quick. So far I believe 4 kids were booked.

Posts: 3 | Location: Nyc | Registered: June 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hmmm wondering how many kids are actually going to be booked.
It was a big casting tho'

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
If they are shooting for a few days, I am sure there are numerous bookings. There are only a few kids listed on the CT Kids page but there are several other agencies and managers who don't post bookings, so we will not know the true number of bookings. They are probably booking day by day, but I may be wrong. Does anyone know of bookings for days later this week? GLTA!

Posts: 413 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
They book day by day. Usually booking come out later in the day. We were fitted for tomorrow and probably won't find our bookings somewhere between 3-5pm. They are great to work for and use same kids a lot! Good luck!

Posts: 90 | Location: NYC | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Yes for big shoots they often book 30+ kids, and you find out about fittings and shoot dates the evening before typically.

Posts: 115 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Bookings for tomorrow are going out!

Posts: 413 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Oh! I hope my baby books! GLTA!!!

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
First, GLTA! Can anyone tell me if this was a request? And does anyone know b/d?

Posts: 52 | Location: NJ | Registered: February 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Not a request.

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
We were told the breakdown for the casting was "just girls" but I saw bookings for boys on Facebook. All ages, I think, with certain height requirements -- not sure what sizes. DD is 3T/4T.

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
So were there any bookings...from your kids....not the ones from FB? This is the only way I keep up with things my dd has attended.

Posts: 32 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post