Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nordstrom Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks Bizzy!!! My little girl is size 6-9 months. So much to learn in this business. Thanks for your help!! I always assumed it would be so competitive that no one would share info. And I've found that not to be true. Thanks so much!

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see all of this!! I am new to this board, but also got an email from agency asking to confirm availability and sizes for the 11th and 12th!! Wasn't sure if it was a hold either. Exciting!!

Posts: 5 | Location: NYC | Registered: July 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
also got a direct hold from agency for 11th and 12th

Posts: 19 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Newest info for us: cb on 7/10, hold for 7/12 and 7/13. I wonder if the cb is a fitting?

Posts: 353 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We also jus got a cb for 07/10. Seems like it could be a fitting. Not sure.

Posts: 142 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Did anyone who got that email last Wednesday and never went to the original casting get a callback/fitting?? This whole thread is a bit confusing...from what I can see it seems like cbs went out for those that attended the first casting??

Posts: 18 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed, Proud Mommy. We received the email last Wed regarding availability and sizing and then this morning an email saying we are still Holding. But no other info. I'm wondering how many holds turn into a booking...seeing as its already Tues and they were looking for Thurs and Fri. Know what I mean? And, yaayyyy for all the little ones that did book and get call backs/fittings!

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Totally confusing @proudmommy! Ok so we went to the casting, got a call last week to say we are on hold 12 and 13 and that there would be a CB on the 10th but they would call later with details. Then my agency called yesterday and said she is on hold 10,11 and 12. Then my agency called today to say she has a CB
tomorrow. Maybe 13 was originally a shoot date and they changed it? Not sure but GL to those going to CB!

Posts: 7 | Location: NY | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there! I see you are new to the posts...as am I; seriously wondering how to get my little one started. He's 3 months and LOVES the camera - also how did you go about getting an agent?! We have tons of snapshots of him that we'd love to send out... just no idea where to start. Can you help in pointing me in the right direction? Thank you in advance...

~RB
bean's mom
quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Girl:
I received an email from our agency on Wed asking if we are available for Nordstrom on 7/11 and/or 7/12. They also asked to confirm my daughters sizes. Does this mean that this is a "Hold"? Or does this kind of thing happen often? We have only been on one other go-see before, so we are pretty new at this! Thanks for your help! And good luck to all the kiddos!!

Posts: 7 | Location: new york | Registered: May 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Hopefully we will get some clarity tomorrow at the callback. It's been a long wait.... Good luck to everyone!!

Posts: 142 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
New email I received said that tomorrow is a fitting.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My daughter will be there tomorrow. We were told call back, but I'm guessing they'll be trying on clothes.

Posts: 17 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...good luck today. The email last week took me by surprise b/c we never went to the casting...and the timing right before the holiday. Curious to know how organized or disorganized things are today...let us know how things go.

Posts: 18 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Very well organized. My DS tried on an outfit and took photos. Very nice group of people. Good luck to everyone!!!

Sean Penn
Picture of NYBabyMomma2
posted Hide Post
We are booked tomorrow and Friday direct booking we didn't attend a casting! Very excited Smiler

Posts: 78 | Location: New York | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post