Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nordstrom Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Congratulations to everyone! Sounds like it's been a busy and exciting day for lots of you! NYBabyMama, did you go to fitting today too or just get a call/email for Thurs and Fri? Just trying to see if I should go ahead and make plans since we haven't heard anything other then being on a Hold. And, if Holds fall through, you don't get contacted right?

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Has anyone booked already after going to the call back today?

Posts: 17 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of NYBabyMomma2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Girl:
Congratulations to everyone! Sounds like it's been a busy and exciting day for lots of you! NYBabyMama, did you go to fitting today too or just get a call/email for Thurs and Fri? Just trying to see if I should go ahead and make plans since we haven't heard anything other then being on a Hold. And, if Holds fall through, you don't get contacted right?

No fitting today just a hold then a direct booking. We heard this morning. Maybe contact your agency?? I'm new to this still!

Posts: 77 | Location: New York | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your booking! Have a great time!How old is your DC? @Pretty Girl, even though this business is pretty crazy and they really do wait until the last minute many times, I am guessing that if bookings have gone out for Thursday and Friday then it is on to the next. That has been my experience unless they book day to day but it doesn't seem that way with this one. With all that said...you never know! That what makes it all so fun!

Posts: 16 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We went to the CB today and after checking with my agency are still on hold Friday (and now Saturday again)...so don't give up yet to those that haven't booked, we still have a chance. Congrats to those that booked! Smiler

Posts: 7 | Location: NY | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Proud and GG! Fingers crossed something comes up for my little one. She's 7 months, size 6 months. Thanks for all the info...I always feel so bad asking my agency. As I'm sure you've heard before "I don't want to be THAT mom!" This forum is a great place to ask questions. Thanks Ladies!

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3T Boy - our hold was released for today. Still on hold for Friday! Fingers crossed Smiler

Posts: 5 | Location: NYC | Registered: July 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
We booked for Saturday.

Posts: 347 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of NYBabyMomma2
posted Hide Post
All I have to say is we are exhausted!!!!!

Posts: 77 | Location: New York | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We booked for Saturday!!

Posts: 136 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those booked for Saturday - What gender/size are your kids?

Posts: 5 | Location: NYC | Registered: July 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
DD is 4; size 3T/4T

Posts: 347 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
My DS is 7. size 6/7

Posts: 136 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
This catalog is out now.