Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nordstrom Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats ours!!!! I thought this shoots in July. Are you on hold for then or sooner?

Posts: 34 | Location: Connecticut  | Registered: November 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Got a hold today for a couple of dates in mid-July. (DD is 4)

Posts: 387 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We also got a hold today!!

Posts: 140 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Yep, our hold is for the July shoot.

Congrats to everyone else!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats on all the holds! On to the next for us! Hope you all get bookings!

Posts: 34 | Location: Connecticut  | Registered: November 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are on hold too ! This is the first time that we got a hold and never went to the casting which is strange to me....no complaints though !

Posts: 9 | Location: Hoboken | Registered: April 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
When are people's holds for? We are holding 12th and 13th July but that there would be a CB first...

Posts: 8 | Location: NY | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
And PS congrats to those on hold!

Posts: 8 | Location: NY | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received an email from our agency on Wed asking if we are available for Nordstrom on 7/11 and/or 7/12. They also asked to confirm my daughters sizes. Does this mean that this is a "Hold"? Or does this kind of thing happen often? We have only been on one other go-see before, so we are pretty new at this! Thanks for your help! And good luck to all the kiddos!!

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We are on hold for the 10th, fitting on the 11th, shoot on the 12th. Last I heard.....

Posts: 140 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
We were told fitting on the 10th and hold for the 12th and 13th a couple weeks ago...and then Wednesday we got an email that said hold for the 11th and 12th. I didn't get the email until after the agency closed, but Monday I will check to see what the story is...I'm sure Nordstrom is still figuring everything out, but I was a little confised.

Posts: 387 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
Picture of EWMom
posted Hide Post
We got word a few days ago for a direct hold for 11/12th as well but nothing about a fitting. Good luck to all others and booking vibes!

Posts: 103 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bizzy, it looks like our dates are matching up! That's great news for your little one! So does it sound like the email I received is a "hold"? What do you think they would be shooting now? Fall or Holiday? Do you have a boy or girl? So many questions! Haha!!

Posts: 10 | Location: CT | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
I would call it a hold -- if nothing else, they are definitely considering booking your child! My DD is 4 and wears 3T/4T. Hopefully we'll all know more on Monday!

Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Also: I think it's holiday. Back to school is usually March/April and into may and holiday is usually May/June/July.