Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nordstrom Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted
I forgot to ask the shooting dates! Small and incredibly organized casting. Please post of bookings! GLTA!

Posts: 38 | Location: Connecticut  | Registered: November 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
shoots mid July

Posts: 59 | Location: NYC | Registered: March 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
My DS was there today. Thanks for giving the shoot dates. I forgot to ask also. GLTA!!!

Posts: 120 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Same here! ...GLTA

Posts: 152 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Did anyone get a call from casting today? We were called and asked when my DC's birthday is.

Posts: 130 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
We had to bring DD's birth certificate to the casting. Never had to do that before!

Posts: 363 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We also had to bring my DS birth certificate to the casting but no one looked at it : )Yes that was a first!

Posts: 120 | Location: Westchester | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Definately seemed to want at least a seven year old! Are there different rules and regulations for seven year olds, as opposed to six?

Posts: 130 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
I think they are casting a variety of ages because when DD (4) was there we seemed to be among the older kids there!

Posts: 363 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My daughter (toddler) was there. Good luck all!

Posts: 17 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
when we were there it was 9/10 yo blonde boys and african american girls

Posts: 152 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My dd was there (18mths) GLTA!

Posts: 6 | Location: NY | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Interesting, they wanted to make sure my DC either was seven or was going to be seven soon and specifically called to ask that question. Good luck to all, maybe they will be shooting all different ages!

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We are on hold!

Posts: 17 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats ours! We also got a CB and hold Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: NY | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post