home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Children's Place - LA
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Children's Place - LA Login/Join

Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
Heard bookings are out... not my DD.

Posts: 92 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
YEs, we are on hold...hope more fittings will go out? Heard they were seeing more kids too! GL..

Posts: 224 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I heard they're seeing smaller kids only. Is that not accurate?

Posts: 40 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
More will go out...

Posts: 83 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
not really sure...heard they were seeing big sizes too> Who knows...LOL xo

Posts: 224 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
we were released today..too big..her shoe size. Ha,ha! GL to all…it's going to be fun! Smiler Have a great day!

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
oops…released from Finish line…hahaha ..for the big foot. Oh well…GL all! Smiler XO

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
still on hold with all the rest for CP...my bad. That's what I get for getting up at four am...ha,ha! GL...I guess one more day! XO Smiler

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
anyone here of any bookings? I know of one or two..haha. not us..xo

Nicholas Cage
Picture of Kouklaface
posted Hide Post
I know some of the kids with our agency that work tomorrow. The just got their booking info today.
Good luck to all

Posts: 86 | Location: Yorba Linda | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
me too...a few..not us. Smiler Have fun! Smiler

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Are bookings still going on?

Posts: 40 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
I don't think so.

Posts: 92 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
someone from our agency booked yesterday or the day before and wasn't on hold..lol. Smiler

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Kids worked today...most booked from hold and some booked from recent casting. They didn't book a lot of kids on hold b/c of last minute shot cancellations Frowner

Posts: 83 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post