home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Chico/IlGufo/Oshkosh
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chico/IlGufo/Oshkosh Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DS got a hold for Il Gufo. Hoping to book!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your hold!!! My DD is on hold too so psyched!! GL

Posts: 17 | Location: NJ | Registered: March 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Hi ChildmodelNY and Dady's girl - congrats on your hold's what is your size bd?

Posts: 58 | Location: New York | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks and my dd is 2t

Posts: 17 | Location: NJ | Registered: March 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DS is a size 6.

Posts: 67 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When is the hold for?

Posts: 2 | Location: NYC | Registered: February 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
April 15

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else shoot for OshKosh today?

What was the shoot for - catalog or web or in-store promo or...? Just want to know what to keep an eye out for.

Posts: 37 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We shot for Osh kosh and I was told it was for everything, direct mailers, store and web. Will come out end of July early August

Posts: 54 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
andriarose3

thanks!

Posts: 37 | Location: New York | Registered: August 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Booked for Il Gufo on Monday! Hooray! Anyone else?

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the booking ChildmodelNY!!! Great way to start the week off!

Posts: 37 | Location: NJ/NY | Registered: March 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much! Should be a fun week ahead.

posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your booking child model!!!! We unfortunately didn't here anything so I guess that's a wrap! Have fun and please tell us about it

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Im new here. Please tell me how do you guys know when booking go out, when holds go out, and the sizes or height that they might be looking for? Where do you guys get the info? My daughter went on her first go see today. I'm lost as to what's next.

Posts: 32 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post