New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's have fun!! Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
GAP for sure. Smiler

Posts: 46 | Location: NY | Registered: May 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mommy2boys>
posted
My daughter booked many amazing brands. I would still love her to book VOGUE BAMBINI.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<newmom2>
posted
H&M and GAP would be great!

Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
Any well known name. We have done a few, and she loved doing bridal (flower girl) ones, the best. I would say any that pay HUGE (college, you know).

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DS has booked many print jobs however the one I really want is target I don't know why but that's the one I want him to do he had been on hold twice but no bookings

Posts: 74 | Location: LA | Registered: November 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Crewcuts! & anything that involves traveling somewhere tropical!

-A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep
www.adriana-camposano.com

Posts: 5 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: November 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My baby booked almost all big brands. I would just like to add Gerber.

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Nina Scam>
posted
I would be happy with the LOCAL CAR WASH. Times are tough around here. My heart yearns for Winters where I could burn the tires of abandoned cars for warmth. Frowner

Johnny Depp
Picture of KeithWeinburg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina Scam:
I would be happy with the LOCAL CAR WASH. Times are tough around here. My heart yearns for Winters where I could burn the tires of abandoned cars for warmth. Frowner

LMAO

Posts: 38 | Location: New York | Registered: March 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mickeymomof2:
My DS has booked many print jobs however the one I really want is target I don't know why but that's the one I want him to do he had been on hold twice but no bookings

Yeah, Target was my granddaughter's first job. They pay well!! Would love to do them, again! Alfred Angelo was a good paycheck, too.

We don't do it as much as many do. We are working not to take her out of school too much, because she hates taking off (for now at 5, lol).

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Anonymous if you are with Product you still don't have to take additional amount of one page to post comment. I will have to do the same.

Posts: 38 | Location: New York | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Crewcuts!

Posts: 28 | Location: New York | Registered: May 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
We would love Gap, Target, H&M ..been on hold for all three...maybe close? LOL...maybe when she hits size 10..she's still a peanut so who knows...she's done some print though..it's fun. I think she likes the commercials though. Have one airing now and a barbie national. They are the best. Very grateful for each casting, audition and job. Great memories for sure! Keep positive and keep it fun...it's bound to happen! Have a great night! Smiler

Posts: 293 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
Picture of EWMom
posted Hide Post
Between 3 kiddos, we are grateful for having the opportunity to check off a few like crewcuts, Hanna, Joe Fresh, and a sag commercial but would love if any of my Ds would someday book RL, Gap, H&M or a magazine cover!

Posts: 162 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I am really thrilled my daughter was booked for the GAP campaign. Can't wait to see her cute little smiling face.

Posts: 31 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post