Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&M Login/Join

posted
Anyone on hold for this?

Posts: 2 | Location: ny | Registered: June 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Is this the one that shoots in Costa Rica ?

Posts: 29 | Location: LA | Registered: November 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My DD she is on hold Jan 15th - 17th.

Posts: 10 | Location: NY | Registered: June 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Costa Rica. Anyone know the details about this? TIA

Posts: 2 | Location: ny | Registered: June 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Yes, we got the info on this too and have a hold, but I think they are looking at a ton of kids. Not sure if it will be direct or they will have a go see once they narrow things down. Seems like a long shot, but it would be awesome!

Posts: 80 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Kids are in hold for this in Miami as well.

Posts: 25 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: June 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
My DS is on hold also. GTLA

Posts: 29 | Location: LA | Registered: November 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Do you happen to know the casting company? Is it crowd shot or Cast partner? Thanks…good luck all! Sounds totally awesome! XO

Posts: 189 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hi, does anyone know the breakdown for this one? Thanks!

Posts: 23 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I know they are looking for two sizes, little kids size 104-110cm and bigger 140cm kids but it includes boys, girls and all different races, hair, eyes etc.

Posts: 80 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Not sure how they selected kids my DS has been on hold 2-3 times in past with H&M but they have not used him and now he is on hold again. GLTA

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Maybe this is your time! Good luck....booking wishes your way! XO Smiler

Posts: 189 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
The last time HM made noise, we were finally out on hold and called back. When we got there I chatted it up w the ladies at the table and they told me almost everyone was called back (300 total).

Posts: 67 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
We got a hold for this today...DD is 39.5". I'm not really counting on anything, but it will get me off my rear and finally get her a passport!

Posts: 364 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Now that would be a fun job to get booked!

Posts: 28 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post