Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kohl's Login/Join

<Peanut mama>
posted
Ended up getting the call this morning.. Went and it went great. Hope all did well..

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I thought that was YOU...great estate....delicious food..very cool people..pinch me..it WAS GREAT!!

Posts: 95 | Location: kids page | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Is this one SAG or non union?

Posts: 74 | Location: LA | Registered: November 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Peanut mama>
posted
Ladysmith&wesson... Did I meet you? How old is your child? Should have said hi and chatted... Smiler yes it was beautiful. Glad we made it last minute she had a blast. Can't wait to see it!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
hi moms. we were on hold for this for 3 weeks but we were booked for other jobs and i assumed this opportunity passed. just found out DD booked monday which surprised me. I hear alot of kids are booked as backup and don't shoot. that would kinda suck as the drive is pretty far. any info on this?

Posts: 85 | Location: newjersey | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
We booked for August 4th on LI. WE also are booked for August 14th, 19th &20th

Posts: 25 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Good for you Madrina!! Hello Cococat...to my understanding even if a child is booked as a backup they still get paid the same amount as those who were used in the photos. I would double check with my agent and in addition if the drive is over one hour I do believe you are allowed travel expenses of $30.00 Once again I would verify it with my agent. In my opinion it would suck much more to not get booked at all! I don't want to drone on about this, however I would think a positive element exists about collecting passive income as backup in that you and yours are just chillin for hours while getting paid while others have to work. I can understand your point yet I simply can not identify with it.

Posts: 95 | Location: kids page | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I don't really agree with that but I understand your viewpoint. We did go and were not backup as she was matched with a family but did wait over 6 hours! It was also am2 hour drive each way so I think for little kids it would of been a shame to go that way and never shoot. But to each their own I guess! There is no guarantee I learn in this biz and even if you shoot the images may not be used. I do think however if an agent knows that the child is back up to at least get the heads up. Not sure if this happens . Also I have heard many times of back up,becoming principal .

Posts: 85 | Location: newjersey | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Back up becoming principal = nice! I agree with you that if an agent knows then a heads up should be given...unsure if this happens too. Live and learn right.