home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  The Craft  Hop To Forums  Acting Methods and Approaches    Anyone study at Actors Comedy Studio?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone study at Actors Comedy Studio? Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted
I've been looking for a sitcom class that is on camera and focuses on cold reading and audition technique. I was looking at Actors Comedy Studio. Anybody study here that could give any feedback. What is the format of the class? Is it worth the time and money?

Posts: 36 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Todd's a cool guy.

If you have the money do Lesly Kahn's sitcom intensive first and then do Todd's ongoing.

Posts: 1945 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Thank you for responding to my post. How much does Lesley's Intensive cost? What is the set up and format of the class? Have you studied with Todd yourself?
Thanks

Posts: 36 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys,

I took the comedy intensive and the technique clinique at Lesly's. I LOVED the comedy intensive and hated the technique clinique (to each his own!). I'm thinking about studying at Actor's Comedy Studio next... does anybody have any further info on this studio? Any insight?

Posts: 1 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: July 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
i liked it and it helped out a lot..

i didnt care much for the format..

Posts: 19 | Location: new york city | Registered: October 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post