home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Element Talent/Bob Monaghan ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Element Talent/Bob Monaghan ? Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I am with Element. Completely satisfied with Noel and Goldberg. All the auditions I get from them are for roles that I am appropriate for. This is a refreshing change from previous agents who would send me out for stuff where I was totally the wrong type.

Posts: 4 | Location: Santa Monica | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MizzAnna:
Hi Everyone,

I just got a notice from a Bob Monaghan on LAcasting, who is with a company downtown called Element Talent. Robert(Bob) Monaghan is an agent for the "beauty/commercial" area of the agency. Has anyone heard anything about Bob Monaghan or Element Talent?

Robert S. Monaghan
Director
Element Beauty

A Division of Element Talent Agency
120 South Vignes Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
elementbeauty.com

cck

Posts: 3 | Location: CA | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it's been a little while now since you've been with them. Any updates?? Thanks!

cck

Posts: 3 | Location: CA | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post