home subscribe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyckoff Login/Join

posted
Any opinions/experiences you can share re: Wyckoff & Associates? I know they're on SAM's list but can't find more details about the agency.

Posts: 2 | Location: los angeles | Registered: August 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
They used to be a stellar bicoastal agency called Epstein Wyckoff and Associates but something went wrong about eight years ago and they've fallen on hard times. The New York office is gone and Wyckoff and Associates is now just a one man shop in the Valley. I hear there really aren't any associates. It's just Wyckoff and an assistant. So the name of the company isn't accurate. But I'm sure he's still connected and able to do the job on a certain level...

Secret Agent Man
Back Stage Columnist

Posts: 1131 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by avery4:
Any opinions/experiences you can share re: Wyckoff & Associates? I know they're on SAM's list but can't find more details about the agency.
Do you have a meeting? Report back on this one man force.

----
just another actor..

Posts: 373 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you SAM! Will report back on meeting asap.

Posts: 2 | Location: los angeles | Registered: August 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Any updates to share? I have a meeting set up with him for when I get into LA in a couple weeks - would love to know your experiences.

Posts: 62 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
This is what bugs me! When people never follow-up on their posts.

Secret Agent Man
Back Stage Columnist

Posts: 1131 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
SAM, maybe he was whisked away by aliens in the middle of the night. Or he left this world in some other way. Can't think of any other reason for a responsible actor to not follow-up.

Posts: 13 | Location: LA | Registered: May 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Well, I will report back on my meeting. If anyone else has anything to share on meetings with Wyckoff, please do so!

Posts: 62 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
So I just got back from meeting with Craig. Awesome guy - very friendly and up front. I was there for over an hour and we chatted about everything from Toronto life to LA life and everything in between. His approach is a little different - he's not interested in submitting his actors for 2 lines on a show, so if you are looking for that type of career where you get a line here and a line there, he's not for you. He's really interested in long term development. He did say that means fewer auditions but when you do get an audition, it's because it's something he really feels is right for you. It was my first meeting since arriving here a whole 5 days ago and it was great.

Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TorontoActress:
So I just got back from meeting with Craig. Awesome guy - very friendly and up front. I was there for over an hour and we chatted about everything from Toronto life to LA life and everything in between. His approach is a little different - he's not interested in submitting his actors for 2 lines on a show, so if you are looking for that type of career where you get a line here and a line there, he's not for you. He's really interested in long term development. He did say that means fewer auditions but when you do get an audition, it's because it's something he really feels is right for you. It was my first meeting since arriving here a whole 5 days ago and it was great.
Are you waiting to hear from him or are you pretty much gonna sign with him?

----
just another actor..

Posts: 373 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
UPDATE

So Craig is shutting his doors. He is keeping some of his clients and will continue to work with them but in a manager capacity. He is now focusing on producing and has a film in development. That's all I know. Met with him today and he filled me in.