home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Most actors are dumb.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most actors are dumb. Login/Join

Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
You're all confused. I never said anything about trolls but you always seem to include me in the "people that called me troll" list. I'm not a mate, either! heh

Posts: 118 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trillian:
You're all confused. I never said anything about trolls but you always seem to include me in the "people that called me troll" list. I'm not a mate, either! heh

ok ill remember that, i just dont get why i kept being called a troll. This is my real personality why do people find it so hard to believe?

Posts: 78 | Location: Sydney ,New South Wales | Registered: March 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
This is getting sad...

Posts: 72 | Location: New York | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Degprinsessan:
This is getting sad...

Degprinsessan i have this feeling that we should go party together. There is an actors showcase (with an after party) that i have been invited to tomorrow night lets go wild? Wink

Posts: 78 | Location: Sydney ,New South Wales | Registered: March 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
i just dont get why i kept being called a troll.

Hi NG, Since you asked, and am trying to believe that you do not intentionally try to provoke people, here are a couple of pages to answer your question as to why others on this forum may be responding to you the way they do. You may not fit everything in these pages, but if you see something that might apply, perhaps you could use it to improve your online relationships and receive the kind of support you are seeking. No one is an island, and I believe that helping each other, regardless of personal gain, will still help to make the world a better place to live in.

What Is an Internet 'Troll'? How Should I Deal With Trolls?

What Is 'Flaming'?

Posts: 14 | Location: New York | Registered: July 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blithesome_Muse:
quote:

Hi NG, Since you asked, and am trying to believe that you do not intentionally try to provoke people, here are a couple of pages to answer your question as to why others on this forum may be responding to you the way they do. You may not fit everything in these pages, but if you see something that might apply, perhaps you could use it to improve your online relationships and receive the kind of support you are seeking. No one is an island, and I believe that helping each other, regardless of personal gain, will still help to make the world a better place to live in.

What Is 'Flaming'?

Explaining to a troll what a troll is...you people keep biting on this. Troll or not, his thread title is pretty accurate given the responses.

Posts: 950 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Syphus
You're obviously following his posts and replying too. You're no better than anyone else here. Not trying to be mean, but you are inadvertently proving his original point.

Posts: 3 | Location: los angeles | Registered: November 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syphus:
quote:
Originally posted by Blithesome_Muse:
quote:

What Is 'Flaming'?

Explaining to a troll what a troll is...you people keep biting on this. Troll or not, his thread title is pretty accurate given the responses.

No i am a good advertiser, you only claim i am a troll because you have no creativity. If you want a few pointers with thread titles message me.

People will naturally be intimidated by the new guy such as myself, just chill.

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lilblueeyes:
Syphus
You're obviously following his posts and replying too. You're no better than anyone else here. Not trying to be mean, but you are inadvertently proving his original point.

Unfortunately there's no way to respond to people without actually posting in the thread. If the thread would actually die, there'd be no need. So lets try:

</thread>

Posts: 950 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syphus:
quote:
Originally posted by lilblueeyes:
Syphus

Unfortunately there's no way to respond to people without actually posting in the thread. If the thread would actually die, there'd be no need. So lets try:

</thread>

My threads dont die broski. Cool

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHTELLER59:
But the trouble with being smart is the struggle with being in the left brain. Those who may not be academically smart are usually great actors or find success in learning and doing the craft easier because they aren't stifled by the left brain and any heady business and can use the right side of the brain, the creative part, much more easily.

Boom! Tellin' truth right there. You can't think your way to an emotion. The left side just doesn't do that work.

Posts: 87 | Location: SoCal | Registered: August 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
You guys are silly. The smartest uses both sides of the brain, and is proficient in both.

Posts: 118 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Learnt?!?

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: October 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Hey,

The title is WRONG! I am not going to bother reading this thread because NOBODY is not stupid!

They are MISINFORMED or they are still GREEN or they do not know the ropes yet!

EVERYONE. I mean EVERYONE has to start from the beginning stages. They need to make mistakes. The ones who make mistakes and keep making the same mistakes. They might not know it. Someone has to say, Kid, you are not doing it right. Here let give you some word of wisdom.

I HAVE NO TOLERANCE with the word STUPID and DUMB! Period. I glare at people when I hear someone say that person is stupid or I am stupid. NO! NO! NO!

You label someone stupid...well maybe you label yourself.

Thank you

Mary Tennant

-----

The Disciple that Jesus loves! (ME!)
----
Your closer to your success than you think!
----
www.imdb.me/marytennant
www.mary-tennant.com

Posts: 127 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Go Mary, Go Mary!

Posts: 192 | Location: east coast | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post