home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Top LA Commercial Agencies
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top LA Commercial Agencies Login/Join

posted
I don't know what happened to the topic that I started for you guys 2 years ago, but here it is again.

Top Commercial Agencies(*=definite winners):
*Abrams- Mark Measures
*AKA- Doug Ely
Amatruda, Benson, and Assoc. -Kimberly Gola
Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier/Pinnacle -Gloria Hinojosa
Angel City - Mimi Mayer
Aqua - Courtney Peldon
Arlene Thornton and Associates - Janet Tscha
Avalon Artists- Craig Holzberg
Beverly Hecht -Teresa Valente-Dahlquist
BiCoastal - Greta Hanley
Bobby Ball - Brandy Wilkerson-Caldwell
*Brady, Brannon, and Rich- Judy Rich or Pat and David Brady
Brass Artists - Randy Cabrera
*CESD- David Ziff or Adrienne Berg
Clear Talent Group - Allison Sweeney or Raynard Pearson
*Coast to Coast-Hugh Leon
*Commercial Talent- Neil Kreppel, Blair Taylor
(Sonia Warren Brandon's) Commercials Unlimited - Richard Reiner or Sonia Warren Brandon
*Daniel Hoff- Daniel Hoff
DDO - Marlene Sutton, Matt Taylor
DPM - Daniel P. Mulheran
Flick Commercials- Tina Kiratsoulis
Imperium 7 - Tracy Mapes
*Independent Artists- Laura Fogelman
*Innovative Artists- Marcia Hurwitz or Cher Van Amburg
Jana Luker Agency- Jana Luker
*KSR-Alicia Ruskin
LA Talent - Pam Loar
Lemon Lime - Robin Harrington or Chaim Magnum
Lewis and Beal - Nancy Luciano
LW1 - Sean Robinson
Mavrick - Brad Diffley
M. Greene and associates - Michael Greene
Momentum - Garry Purdy
Osbrink - Angela Strange
Pantheon/Tag Models-Patricia Dawson or Tag Turner
Special Artists Agency - Alix Gucovsky
*Sutton, Barth, Venari- Pam Sparks
Talentworks - Brian Duensing

Notes:
-Diverse has been removed due to reports of top agents leaving and current agents failing to pay their clients.
-Tag Models is the commercial division of Pantheon.
-Pinnacle is the commercial division of Amsel, Eisenstadt, and Frazier
-Commercials Unlimited has been listed in most agency listings as "Sonia Warren Brandon's Commercials Unlimited"
-Don Buchwald no longer appears to have an adult commercial division

Posts: 1692 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Brass Artists commercial division has moved to Venture IAB, headed by Randy Cabrera.

Posts: 28 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brother7:
NTA Talent Agency is missing from this list. I think it was included in the prior list as a definite winner. I'd be interested to know why it was dropped.

Because Nancy Luciano moved to Lewis and Beal

Posts: 1692 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.

ActorinLa.com

Posts: 51 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: March 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brother7:
A few questions and comments:
  • Arlene Thornton's contact (Janet Tscha) isn't listed on the website's staff list. Is she still the best contact person and the website is not up-to-date?
  • Beverly Hecht's contact person is best addressed to Teresa Valente-Dahlquist (this list) or Teresa Dahlquist (agency website)?
  • Commercial Talent website lists Sheila Di Marco as co-head of adult commercial. Maybe she can be considered as additional contact person, along with Neil Kreppel.
  • Info on Jana Luker Agency may be difficult to find using Google. I believe this is the correct info:
    Jana Luker Agency
    1923 1/2 Westwood Blvd, Ste 3
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
    310-441-2822
    310-441-2820 fax
    janalukeragency AT roadrunner DOT com

Good looking out.

Maybe Janet Tscha moved.

Neil Kreppel, Blair Taylor, or Sheila DiMarco are the people to address your stuff to.

Jana Luker's address looks right

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
As always, thanks Mr. Truth!

Posts: 2 | Location: oc, california | Registered: August 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have any current information on Diverse Talent Group? Are their doors still open? Who are the agents left? Are they still partnered with Breakthrough Star and how is that going? Is T.V. a possibility for Breakthrough Star? All information would be appreciated. And do you know the email address of someone that might have more information on Chris Nassif/Diverse/Breakthrough Star? Thanks

Posts: 9 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvard_88:
Does anyone have any current information on Diverse Talent Group? Are their doors still open? Who are the agents left? Are they still partnered with Breakthrough Star and how is that going? Is T.V. a possibility for Breakthrough Star? All information would be appreciated. And do you know the email address of someone that might have more information on Chris Nassif/Diverse/Breakthrough Star? Thanks

Diverse is NO MORE!

Breakthroughstar.com is a joke and probably will disappear now that Diverse is gone.

posted Hide Post
quote:
TRUTHTELLER59

Could you please be a little more specific. I have been told that there are still 3 agents at Diverse and more are ready to come aboard. And also that Breakthrough Star is up and running and doing better than ever. And when looking at the website it is still running contests etc. Thanks for your help. Plus, Diverse is in line for a large cash settlement in court soon.

Posts: 9 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvard_88:
quote:
TRUTHTELLER59

And also that Breakthrough Star is up and running and doing better than ever. And when looking at the website it is still running contests etc.

WTF? You're full of crap. Breakthroughstar.com still looks the same when the site first appeared and there have NOT been any new contests since the first contest for rep which happened LAST YEAR.

Also, Robin Nassif who left Diverse is still listed on the site.

TUMBLING TUMBLE WEEDS

posted Hide Post
Can someone give me a brief summary of these 3 agencies

1. Bobby ball

2. DPM

3. Momentum

Im just wondering which is the best of the 3, meaning which agency gets the most work for their actors. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Location: LA | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are all good commercial agencies. I think how you already listed them is right.

posted Hide Post
This is from the Breakthrough Star website and if you register you can see all the new video submissions. So, it does appear to be very active. I was just wondering who the talent agents are and who is running the program.
Season 2 Dates:

October 7: Last day for submissions
October 28: Top 100
November 18: Top 50
December 16: Top 25 announced(break for the holidays)
January 6: Top 10
January 20: Top 5 announced and invited to live auditions in LA
January 23: Winners presented.

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
quote:
Season 2 Dates:

We'll know by next week if this is truly "active" if the top 100 are indeed announced. A schedule posted on the internet doesn't prove the program's vitality.

Posts: 28 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChesterM:
quote:
Season 2 Dates:

We'll know by next week if this is truly "active" if the top 100 are indeed announced. A schedule posted on the internet doesn't prove the program's vitality.

The contest is a joke. I made a profile, made an audition vid with just a cheap flip cam, and made it past the top 25 (I deleted my profile so don't think you
can identify me).

There were people whom I thought were better actors and people who made full out professionally done films with the contest script who didn't make it far and should have.

There were people who didn't even make an audition video who made the top 50 and even the top 25.

Also, the winner is no longer with Diverse. I ran into him after the controversy.