home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Top LA Commercial Agencies
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top LA Commercial Agencies Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Posts: 44 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gladstone:
Is this list still fairly up to date?

The last post was from September of 2013, hence why I ask.

I'm curious as well. Truthteller?

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is this list still fairly up to date?

The last post was from September of 2013, hence why I ask.

The agencies are for the most part good, but you will need to check imdb pro for the contacts. Some of them have moved on.

Posts: 229 | Location: Hollywood Hills | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
how would u rate dpm vs trio?

Posts: 49 | Location: city of angels | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Have a meeting with Osbrink, DPM, and AEF.

How would you all rank these three?

Posts: 14 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Osbrink is great for youth but not sure about the adult department.

So I would think for commercials, it would be:
AEF
Osbrink
DPM

Posts: 102 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Jaimie Ferrar for commercials? I saw they posted on actors access for rep, thoughts?

Posts: 72 | Location: CA | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AustenCA:
Jaimie Ferrar for commercials? I saw they posted on actors access for rep, thoughts?

If you're Hispanic and bilingual, they might be a good choice

Posts: 96 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: June 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have meetings with the following agencies for commercial representation:

Berman/Sacks
Trio Talent Agency
Howard Talent West
Collen Cler
Siona Entertainment

Any thoughts/insight on these agencies would be much appreciated!! Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how long it takes approximately to hear back from the Daniel Hoff Agency? I auditioned on a Tuesday afternoon.

Should I send a thank you card even though I just read on camera & didn't meet anyone personally? Thoughts?

Posts: 4 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: August 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BelieveNIt:
Does anyone know how long it takes approximately to hear back from the Daniel Hoff Agency? I auditioned on a Tuesday afternoon.

Should I send a thank you card even though I just read on camera & didn't meet anyone personally? Thoughts?

If this was last Tuesday, then they have certainly passed on you by this point Frowner

Posts: 363 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: January 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I auditioned on the 12th. Just a couple days ago. Wasn't sure how quick their turn around is. Is it worth dropping a Thank You card by?

Posts: 4 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: August 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Best places for commercial agent showcases?

Smile.

Posts: 80 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post