home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Top LA Commercial Agencies
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top LA Commercial Agencies Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Posts: 46 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gladstone:
Is this list still fairly up to date?

The last post was from September of 2013, hence why I ask.

I'm curious as well. Truthteller?

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is this list still fairly up to date?

The last post was from September of 2013, hence why I ask.

The agencies are for the most part good, but you will need to check imdb pro for the contacts. Some of them have moved on.

Posts: 223 | Location: Hollywood Hills | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
how would u rate dpm vs trio?

Posts: 38 | Location: city of angels | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Have a meeting with Osbrink, DPM, and AEF.

How would you all rank these three?

Posts: 13 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Osbrink is great for youth but not sure about the adult department.

So I would think for commercials, it would be:
AEF
Osbrink
DPM

Posts: 86 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Jaimie Ferrar for commercials? I saw they posted on actors access for rep, thoughts?

Posts: 50 | Location: CA | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AustenCA:
Jaimie Ferrar for commercials? I saw they posted on actors access for rep, thoughts?

If you're Hispanic and bilingual, they might be a good choice

Posts: 136 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: June 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have meetings with the following agencies for commercial representation:

Berman/Sacks
Trio Talent Agency
Howard Talent West
Collen Cler
Siona Entertainment

Any thoughts/insight on these agencies would be much appreciated!! Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how long it takes approximately to hear back from the Daniel Hoff Agency? I auditioned on a Tuesday afternoon.

Should I send a thank you card even though I just read on camera & didn't meet anyone personally? Thoughts?

Posts: 4 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: August 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BelieveNIt:
Does anyone know how long it takes approximately to hear back from the Daniel Hoff Agency? I auditioned on a Tuesday afternoon.

Should I send a thank you card even though I just read on camera & didn't meet anyone personally? Thoughts?

If this was last Tuesday, then they have certainly passed on you by this point Frowner

Posts: 349 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: January 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I auditioned on the 12th. Just a couple days ago. Wasn't sure how quick their turn around is. Is it worth dropping a Thank You card by?

Posts: 4 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: August 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Best places for commercial agent showcases?

Smile.

Posts: 80 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys!

Best among Brogan, Commercial Talent, and DPM?

I met with Coast to Coast and didn't get a call back... Obviously I bombed it suggestions? I'm thinking F them I want to go for a bigger and better... I just recently signed with BBA for Print do you guys think thats a good move?

I recently spoke with a casting team and they said really good things about Origin Talent, Lemon Lime Talent and AKA Talent... Thoughts on this? Didn't really know about the first two. Also, for headshots do you guys recommend any really spectacular photographers?

Thanks for reading and your input in advance! Hopefully one day I can be the expert and provide my own insight here heh...

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Commercial Talent. How is Brogan still around?

AKA is a really great agency. Lemon Lime is great if you have a more "character" look.

Posts: 136 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: June 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post