home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator Login/Join

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I understand that this option is out there and a direction that people may choose to take but I think it should be stated in breakdowns if this is what the project is. I got two requests for auditions TODAY for this type of project. The break downs stated a PAY RATE for the actors not a cost to the actors or even "possible pay". That is wrong.

Posts: 95 | Location: Gulf Coast | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it possible for this people to change the release date of a movie on Imdb? They keep emailing me about their "new productions," but the titles are the same. I checked on Imdb and all their films are now 2014, when they emailed me about them years ago.

Does Imdb approves this?

Posts: 1 | Location: SF Valley | Registered: January 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NanTheOne:
Is it possible for this people to change the release date of a movie on Imdb? They keep emailing me about their "new productions," but the titles are the same. I checked on Imdb and all their films are now 2014, when they emailed me about them years ago.

Does Imdb approves this?
imdb doesnt care because most people outside of la or ny are even more desperate to be in a movie

Posts: 324 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post