home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aleksandra Slaska:
There is bad rumor that only reason Magic Elevator hit movie Jaguar is sold out in Amazon is because they did six only copies.

They did more.
Who is talking about this? Some people have too much time on there hands while real actors are working at FOX, NBC etc.

Posts: 294 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my God, please let this thread go on forever.

More shills! More broken English! More hilariously obvious lies!

Come on, Berenika. You can do it!

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: November 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Not sure what's more tragic:

The obvious troll Aleksandra, or the people in this thread who's feeding the troll.

I'm gonna go with the latter.

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Degprinsessan:
Not sure what's more tragic:

The obvious troll Aleksandra, or the people in this thread who's feeding the troll.

I'm gonna go with the latter.
I think it's the former; I hope people read this and get a reality check because many people will still pay to be in a movie no matter how much light is shed on the scam.

Posts: 294 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
many people will still pay to be in a movie

Yes. Smart people.
And I am not Berenika.

Posts: 10 | Location: Hollywood CA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, five pages!

This officially makes this thread the most popular and entertaining thing ever created by Magic Elevator.

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles CA | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I started this thread back in Dec 2011 and have just seen it's still running. I'm so proud!

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
This is an absolute trainwreck. Where's that "smiley face eating popcorn" emoticon?

Posts: 58 | Location: SoCal | Registered: August 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Good for you^^^. You took a risk, went a different way and it worked! I still would not reccomend this to the majority of actors as many dont know how to judge a script or have money for their own entertainment lawyer.20 grands is still a really low budget to work with if your paying people and adding a star. Also producers put up their money, executive producers fundraise money. Tom cruise puts major money into his movies but he makes sure he gets a very good percentage back. There is also a difference between gross and other types of profit. The one stated in your contract makes the difference beftween getting your share and getting screwed. A lot of directors have gotten screwed by contracts and made zilch on high grossing films.

Laugh when people try to take you as a fool.

Posts: 127 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still would not reccomend this to the majority of actors as many dont know how to judge a script

That is reason we have the trailers. See Jaguar trailer, Painkiller trailer. This is best acting!

Posts: 10 | Location: Hollywood CA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is reason we have the trailers.

I mean they.

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
quote:
I mean they.

quote:
That is reason we have the trailers.

I mean they.

busted! (like anybody has been fooled anyway)

Posts: 27 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoa, dude! Who was chick Aleksandra? I mean she is not with the Magic Elevator at all, right? I mean real like crazy, right?

But true is that I have worked with the Magic Elevator and I have made couple great movies and got back my investment and even made some money (not million dollars but it is fun).

Best part I already have the working film credit and the CAA agency just have signed me in last week. It is all true. Why don't you all stop being bitter and jealous and take chance?

Posts: 4 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why don't you all stop being bitter and jealous and take chance?

Eeker

Posts: 36 | Location: los angeles | Registered: December 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Okay, film producer, I'll take a chance and put up $10K on this film, if you tell me your real name, who your agent at CAA is, and if you can if you can actually write a posting with correct English grammar and composition.

Is that possible? Oh, wait, probably not, Aleksandra.

Posts: 25 | Location: Atlanta (9 years in LA) | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post