home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Interface Agents is it a scam
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interface Agents is it a scam Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GR_InterFACERep:
quote:
Originally posted by workinactor:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TMR:
quote:
Many people have not yet had our services explained to them in full detail before they begin to write online postings.

So, Godis, what service DO you provide that people can't do for themselves? I'd love to hear what a "talent marketing firm" does that's worth the money. Do tell us "in full detail."

hmm....
To answer your question we never have claimed to provide a service that people cannot provide for themselves. That is like saying there is no reason to go to a restaurant for dinner when you can just cook at home, or no reason to buy a prom dress when you can sew one yourself. People always have the option to purchase services that they feel are important to them. And you are correct, people can absolutely research talent/modeling agencies and managers, and send in their own photos (either regular Polaroid photos or professional ones)

Awesome, thanks for that nugget of info.

and wait to see if they are called in for a meeting. People can absolutely get involved in local theater or dance troupes, or search for local modeling castings and open calls, and we do not discourage that.

Much appreciated. we certainly don't want you to offer discouragement. Many thanks.

You're very welcome. :-)

At InterFACE, we have developed lasting relationships with top talent agencies and managers that look forward to using our services to request fresh new talent.

Funny that you do not name these "top talent agencies and managers".

We absolutely do name the agents and managers who request our clients when we write about our updates on our social media and website pages. From Posche Models in FL, to Abrams Artists Agency to Innovative Artists in NYC, we work with top talent agencies and management companies. You can find out more information on our website.

We market our clients' professional photos directly to a pool of seasoned industry professionals, and also give them the opportunity to call into to request talent. For instance a talent agent may call InterFACE to request 5 year old red-haired boys to audition for a national network Bisquick commercial

So, an agent calls you..instead of looking at his/her own client roster? ^^

Yes. If an agency only has one or two (or maybe none) 5 year-old red haired boys signed to their agency to send on an audition for Bisquick. They have a much better chance of booking the job if they call InterFACE to request 20 more boys who will be auditioning under their agency.

in a closed audition, meaning you must have the permission to sign in the audition under an agency or be represented by a talent agent to attend.

closed audition?! also, if they have an agent..they have headshots. they have a resume. they have basic marketing materials at least.. no decent agent would take them on otherwise. SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY NEED YOU?

In the example I provided, I am referring to the InterFACE clients who are attending the closed audition with the head shot and resume they created AT InterFACE. Which gives them a great advantage when attending these types of opportunities. Again you stated yourself that these are the basic marketing materials needed by most people trying to break into the entertainment industry, and we provide that.

Clients are able to attend the audition armed with their professional head shots and resumes, due to the services InterFACE offers. Our clients are able to participate in these amazing opportunities to help them break into the industry; this is the access that InterFACE provides.

Also typically people who are serious about pursuing a career in the entertainment industry do end up having their photos professionally done, which is a service that InterFACE provides. We offer professional styling and photo services to give our clients the best advantage when being promoted to industry professionals.

InterFACE may not be the option everyone chooses to help them break into the entertainment industry, and by no means is anyone obligated to use our company services, however it is one avenue that has helped to simplify the process for thousands of aspiring actors, models, dancers, and singers.

I hope this answers your question!

If the poster above is telling the truth, re:$5000 photo shoots, you guys are scamming out of control.A lot of us work(like, for realsies) and we know bullshit when we hear it. Hence the asskicking you are currently receiving. This biz is hard enough without companies like yours taking people's money, while offering NOTHING of real value to aspiring performers. Honestly, I hope you go out of business. Seriously.

I am absolutely telling the truth, and we do not 'take' anyone's money. We offer a service that people can chose to use, or not to use. Like ANY other business in any industry. InterFACE has also provided hundreds of jobs to hard working professionals, with real jobs (From IT professionals to customer service reps), during these tough economic times. We also offer a variety of photo and marketing packages to fit all types of budgets. I am not sure where you are getting a $5000 price point from.

pretty sure someone in this thread mentioned it(the $5000)(along with some of your own employees calling you out for scamming). thanks for the agency names. time to work the phones Smiler

Again we have several different photography and marketing packages. As with any company there are sometimes disgruntled employees who did not gel with the company culture, and are no longer with the company. InterFACE is not a SCAM and we provide people with a great service that we stand behind 100%. In the past few years InterFACE has expanded from one original to four state-of-the-art offices, due to our amazing product and rate of satisfied consumers.

In the summer of 2011, the State of New Jersey sued them for fraud on behalf of 200+ families. See ABC News report here. http://abcnews.go.com/US/model...4171475#.T9tu_bVYtpq

Also, do a quick Google and you will find many complaints about them on ripoff report sites.

Please keep in mind that over 90% of online postings about InterFACE that are negative in context are written by people who are NOT clients of InterFACE (like yourself in this very post). InterFACE is proud to be able to say that the vast majority, over 80% in fact, of our clients receive a request from an industry professional agent or manager.

What they do is troll the malls to get families to come into their offices, and then it is a high pressure sales pitch to spend up to 2000 dollars for head shots and a comp. Moreover, they are NOT talent agents. They just allegedly make the shots available to agents.

Exactly, InterFACE has never claimed to be a talent or modeling agency, we are a talent marketing agency. We help clients create marketing tools (head shots and composite cards) that we market to talent agencies and managers. Also there is no such thing as 'high pressure sales' any client is welcome to chose not to move forward with InterFACE, just like any other business. There is never an obligation.

My daughter was on Cloud 9 after being approached in the mall, and now that we have learned they are a scam, she is in tears.

F)*&ing predators! They should rot in hell!!!

Your daughter should check out our website (www.interfacetalent.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/interfacenetwork) to see some of the InterFACE clients who have been recently requested and booked on exciting opportunities. It may make her feel better.

Edit: that link doesn't work, its been awhile since that was posted, but, I think we see a pattern here...

Godis W.R.
gwatts@interfacenetwork.com

Posts: 9 | Location: New York, NY | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TMR:
quote:
Many people have not yet had our services explained to them in full detail before they begin to write online postings.

So, Godis, what service DO you provide that people can't do for themselves? I'd love to hear what a "talent marketing firm" does that's worth the money. Do tell us "in full detail."

hmm....
To answer your question we never have claimed to provide a service that people cannot provide for themselves. That is like saying there is no reason to go to a restaurant for dinner when you can just cook at home, or no reason to buy a prom dress when you can sew one yourself. People always have the option to purchase services that they feel are important to them. And you are correct, people can absolutely research talent/modeling agencies and managers, and send in their own photos (either regular Polaroid photos or professional ones)

Awesome, thanks for that nugget of info.

and wait to see if they are called in for a meeting. People can absolutely get involved in local theater or dance troupes, or search for local modeling castings and open calls, and we do not discourage that.

Much appreciated. we certainly don't want you to offer discouragement. Many thanks.

You're very welcome. :-)

At InterFACE, we have developed lasting relationships with top talent agencies and managers that look forward to using our services to request fresh new talent.

Funny that you do not name these "top talent agencies and managers".

We absolutely do name the agents and managers who request our clients when we write about our updates on our social media and website pages. From Posche Models in FL, to Abrams Artists Agency to Innovative Artists in NYC, we work with top talent agencies and management companies. You can find out more information on our website.

We market our clients' professional photos directly to a pool of seasoned industry professionals, and also give them the opportunity to call into to request talent. For instance a talent agent may call InterFACE to request 5 year old red-haired boys to audition for a national network Bisquick commercial

So, an agent calls you..instead of looking at his/her own client roster? ^^

Yes. If an agency only has one or two (or maybe none) 5 year-old red haired boys signed to their agency to send on an audition for Bisquick. They have a much better chance of booking the job if they call InterFACE to request 20 more boys who will be auditioning under their agency.

in a closed audition, meaning you must have the permission to sign in the audition under an agency or be represented by a talent agent to attend.

closed audition?! also, if they have an agent..they have headshots. they have a resume. they have basic marketing materials at least.. no decent agent would take them on otherwise. SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY NEED YOU?

In the example I provided, I am referring to the InterFACE clients who are attending the closed audition with the head shot and resume they created AT InterFACE. Which gives them a great advantage when attending these types of opportunities. Again you stated yourself that these are the basic marketing materials needed by most people trying to break into the entertainment industry, and we provide that.

Clients are able to attend the audition armed with their professional head shots and resumes, due to the services InterFACE offers. Our clients are able to participate in these amazing opportunities to help them break into the industry; this is the access that InterFACE provides.

Also typically people who are serious about pursuing a career in the entertainment industry do end up having their photos professionally done, which is a service that InterFACE provides. We offer professional styling and photo services to give our clients the best advantage when being promoted to industry professionals.

InterFACE may not be the option everyone chooses to help them break into the entertainment industry, and by no means is anyone obligated to use our company services, however it is one avenue that has helped to simplify the process for thousands of aspiring actors, models, dancers, and singers.

I hope this answers your question!

If the poster above is telling the truth, re:$5000 photo shoots, you guys are scamming out of control.A lot of us work(like, for realsies) and we know bullshit when we hear it. Hence the asskicking you are currently receiving. This biz is hard enough without companies like yours taking people's money, while offering NOTHING of real value to aspiring performers. Honestly, I hope you go out of business. Seriously.

I am absolutely telling the truth, and we do not 'take' anyone's money. We offer a service that people can chose to use, or not to use. Like ANY other business in any industry. InterFACE has also provided hundreds of jobs to hard working professionals, with real jobs (From IT professionals to customer service reps), during these tough economic times. We also offer a variety of photo and marketing packages to fit all types of budgets. I am not sure where you are getting a $5000 price point from.

pretty sure someone in this thread mentioned it(the $5000)(along with some of your own employees calling you out for scamming). thanks for the agency names. time to work the phones Smiler

Again we have several different photography and marketing packages. As with any company there are sometimes disgruntled employees who did not gel with the company culture, and are no longer with the company. InterFACE is not a SCAM and we provide people with a great service that we stand behind 100%. In the past few years InterFACE has expanded from one original to four state-of-the-art offices, due to our amazing product and rate of satisfied consumers.

In the summer of 2011, the State of New Jersey sued them for fraud on behalf of 200+ families. See ABC News report here. http://abcnews.go.com/US/model...4171475#.T9tu_bVYtpq

In respect to the lawsuit you mentioned, I would like to inform you that InterFACE has been working with the state of New Jersey for years to try and classify its unique business model; however, some time ago the state attempted to procure a settlement on behalf of former customers who had complained to their offices. We feel, and have always felt, that it is unfair for customers who do not deserve refunds to use the state in this manner and have thus decided in fact not to settle, but to prove in court that our company has always acted lawfully towards consumers. The number of complainants account for a mere fraction of percent of people who have walked through our doors and the vast majority of our customers are overwhelmingly satisfied with our services.

Also, do a quick Google and you will find many complaints about them on ripoff report sites.

Please keep in mind that over 90% of online postings about InterFACE that are negative in context are written by people who are NOT clients of InterFACE (like yourself in this very post). InterFACE is proud to be able to say that the vast majority, over 80% in fact, of our clients receive a request from an industry professional agent or manager.

What they do is troll the malls to get families to come into their offices, and then it is a high pressure sales pitch to spend up to 2000 dollars for head shots and a comp. Moreover, they are NOT talent agents. They just allegedly make the shots available to agents.

Exactly, InterFACE has never claimed to be a talent or modeling agency, we are a talent marketing agency. We help clients create marketing tools (head shots and composite cards) that we market to talent agencies and managers. Also there is no such thing as 'high pressure sales' any client is welcome to chose not to move forward with InterFACE, just like any other business. There is never an obligation.

My daughter was on Cloud 9 after being approached in the mall, and now that we have learned they are a scam, she is in tears.

F)*&ing predators! They should rot in hell!!!

Your daughter should check out our website (www.interfacetalent.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/interfacenetwork) to see some of the InterFACE clients who have been recently requested and booked on exciting opportunities. It may make her feel better.

Edit: that link doesn't work, its been awhile since that was posted, but, I think we see a pattern here...

Godis W.R.

Posts: 9 | Location: New York, NY | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoobings:
If it was me, the fact that you are in league with xist would be warning enough for me. I don't know a lot about the business on the east coast, but they have a terrible reputation of booking people on background and claiming they worked on TV shows.

Xist Model and Talent is a great industry professional especially for budding talent. Contrary to popular belief starting as a background/extra role in a movie or TV show is a GREAT way to start your career in entertainment. It's ridiculous to think that someone who is just beginning their acting career would be booked in a leading role or as a series regular. If that were the case I assure you you would not watch many movies or TV shows. By gaining experience as a background actor, an aspiring actor can build their resume while still pursuing other helpful avenues like local theater groups and acting classes.

Makes me question your whole news feed since it never mentions what actor, or what part they got.

When a client is requested by an industry professional and books a featured role, we do try and add as much information as possible in our updates.

I don't have any personal experience with you, and I don't know enough about the structure out there to say anything about if you're a scam or not... but I do know that you certainly smell like one. At the very least you're providing a completely unnecessary service.

Someone could say that companies like NETFLIX or ShoeDazzle provide unnecessary services, but they have thousands of customers who enjoy their services, just like InterFACE. That ideal is entirely objective. InterFACE is a choice for people who decide to utilize a talent marketing company to break into the entertainment industry. It may not be for everyone, which is the case with any business. Also we have grown from one original office to now four state-of-the-art offices that have provided hundreds of jobs in this sagging economy, and serviced hundreds of satisfied customers. We are in no way a scam, and stand behind our product 100%.

The only LEGIT credit on your news-feed is Abrams... and I suppose one of the problems with the nature of the business you've chosen is we don't even know if you're the one who got them that meeting in the first place.

We can validate our client requests 100%, as can anyone else at any time.

Godis W.R.

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Whoops. Thanks for clarifying with the background stuff. Now I know you're full of it, or at the very least have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I can't believe people fall for this stuff :\ If I was going to drop any money at all on anything like this I'd do a little research first.

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.” - Bruce Lee

Posts: 41 | Location: Burbank, CA | Registered: January 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoobings:
Whoops. Thanks for clarifying with the background stuff. Now I know you're full of it, or at the very least have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

It's clear that you have an idea about InterFACE already made up in your mind no matter how many of your questions I answer. Feel free to email me if you ever have any specific questions about our business model. gwatts@interfacenetwork.com. Have a great day!

I can't believe people fall for this stuff :\ If I was going to drop any money at all on anything like this I'd do a little research first.

Godis W.R.

posted Hide Post
Please do not sign an agreement with InterFace. They will bring you into a room and conduct, what is known in business as a high pressured sales pitch. It reminded me of the aggressiveness of the Time Share folks when we visited Florida. Further, do not make any major decisions during your visit. I put down a $50.00 deposit in spite of the sales persons high pressured tactics, and immediately went home to cancel my daughters photo shoot. I have policy in my family that we do not make any purchases over $500.00 without 'sleeping' on it first. Thankfully, we only put down 50.00, because, as you see below, the prices of their photo shoots are very expensive. I will return to this site within 30 days to let you know if I actually got my refund returned. Please note that you must submit your cancellation notice via certified mail and within 3 days (note, these are not business days, they are counting actual days).

All InterFace purports to do in their contract is take pictures and send them out. I would recommend that if you are interested in the entertainment business, to go listen to their sales pitch as my daughter and I got some good advice about how to present a professional looking card, making sure you have different looks for your session (preppy, sporty, hipster, sophisticated). To me, if they were only concerned about getting your childs face out in front of agents, they would accept quality photos taken from any reputable photographer, but no, they require you take photos with them. I've listed all of the prices below, so that you can at least be aware of what it will cost you prior to entering into the high pressured sales pitch of doom!
1 Outfit (Infants) 48 Images/$595.00
1 Outfit + headshot 48 images/ $775.00
2 Outfits + headshot 48 Images/$925.00
3 Outfits + headshot 48 Images/$1075.00
4 Outfits + Headshots 48 Images/ $1225.
3 Outfits + Headshots 96 images/$1495
4 Outfits + headshots 96 images/$1645
5 Outfits + headshots 150 images /$1895
Elite Customers (8 hours) Unlimited shots $5500.00
Half day elite (4 hours) Unlimited shots $34.95

In addition to the cost of the shoot, you are required to purchase 50 prints at $4.25 a pop. Additionally, they own the copyright to your photos unless you read the fine print and pay $49.95 However, upon closer examination of the copyright policy, it seems that these crooks are making money two unscrupolous ways, 1st, by charging exorborante amounts of money for the photo shoot, and secondly, by retaining copyright of your images.
Additionally, in their disclaimer section of the contract, InterFace purports that:
We make no representation or warranties regarding likelihood of employment
We will not procure or obtain ...employment for you.
We will not identify appraise refer or recommend you to be considered for employment.
As you can see, these are astronomical prices. Any reputable agency is willing to invest this in you because they expect to get money in return from you as client when they book jobs for you. In fact, I learned that no reputable agent will ask for any money from you up front. Like a real estate agent, there motivation is in getting the deal done, not peddling products for up front cash!
InterFace is a photo agency. If you want to take expensive pictures as keepsakes, go for it. Otherwise, if you are really interested in pursuing the entertainment industry, speak to a reputable, licensed talent agent. Agents don't get paid unless you do, so they are motivated to get you employment. The people at InterFace are only motivated to get you to take pictures. I
I talked to my daughter about this in detail after our visit because I believe it serves as a teachable moment for anyone remotely interested in this industry. There are a lot of sharks out there who prey on your hopes and dreams, InterFace is one of those entities. Let's put these folks out of business in the state of Maryland!

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: August 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a dissapointment! Luckily I read thru the reviews prior to putting my daughter threir scam. I called to cancel my appoinment a moment ago, and a woman by the name of Michelle (whom I was told is the secretary to the Director) told me that "I was dumb to believe all the negative reviews on the internet" about Interface. First of all, I don't appreciate the insult, and second of all if so many people are posting negative reviews about the company - it's because there's some truth to them, right? My recommendation - STAY AWAY FROM INTERFACE!

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I called to cancel my appoinment a moment ago, and a woman by the name of Michelle (whom I was told is the secretary to the Director) told me that "I was dumb to believe all the negative reviews on the internet" about Interface. First of all, I don't appreciate the insult, and second of all if so many people are posting negative reviews about the company - it's because there's some truth to them, right? My recommendation - STAY AWAY FROM INTERFACE!

We walked in, EYES WIDE OPEN with Interface. We have a relative who went through Interface to find her agent and is still working with that agent. We were not "mystified" by any of the high pressure, fast-talking BS. Also, the representatives incorrectly assumed that we were "new to the business." My daughter was modeling in Asia for quite some time, so we were somewhat familiar with the process and HAD read the reviews. We signed on to do the "2 outfit, 48 photos" package. Because my daughter already has been working and already has photos to submit (AND we know how to do it ourselves), we decided to have Interface show us their stuff, so to speak. Today, I went back in to view the photos and then came home and composed the following to them:

To whom it may concern:

We are hereby notifying you and any of your employees that we do not wish to pursue any more business with you in any way. We do not wish to be under contract and according to the cancellation policy you have spelled out on page 2 of our “Membership Agreement,” this document serves as such notification.
When we had our photo shoot, we spoke with Kia (sp?), who stated that we’d be able to come in and view the photos and buy the copyright to the photos at the marketing appointment. I asked her how much I was “looking at spending” and she replied “The copyright is $45.”
When I prepared for the meeting, I knew that Interface was indeed NOT going to let us out of there without another contract and even more money, so I prepared accordingly.
Furthermore, I walked into our marketing appointment with full intentions of moving forward in every way. When we saw the photos, we were somewhat pleased. However, in many of the photos, the “photographer” did not review the entire frame to ensure my daughter was completely in the shot. I was pleased that none of those photos were selected for her composite card. Then, we went to into the “marketing” meeting with someone named “Dien,” “Dren,” …you’d have to ask M*&) R@#$@# (an employee's name) who it was that handled our meeting, as she was apparently unable to print her name legibly.
This woman asked us to make a large payment ($2400) and when I told her that we hadn’t come prepared to spend that large of an amount today, she stated that our “original contract” stated the marketing appointment would cost a minimum of $300. This is something that you may want to clarify further on future contracts.

Our original contract states the following: Under the section marked (E) Additional Fees: “The price for head shots and composite cards range from $1.75-$4.50 each. You will have the opportunity to purchase these promotional materials after the Photo Shoot Products are available. There is also an option to purchase online promotional materials by executing a membership agreement with an affiliate of InterFACE, InterFACEpages.com.”

Does this sound to you like I was told “there would be a $300 minimum required at this meeting”???
Had your representative not treated our family with such disrespect,(please see below) we were fully prepared to move forward in every way with your organization, as we have another relative who has already gone through Interface and is now working with her agent.

In our “marketing meeting,” I told the representative that I would email my husband (who cannot make/receive phone calls at the office) and he emailed me back saying “Do not sign anything, or pay anything more until we discuss it.” To that, your representative stated “You can just do it. You said he’s pretty easy-going. Just tell him you didn’t sign anything.” After quite a bit of “back and forth” between myself and your representative, her comment that sealed the deal, (so to speak) was this: “Do you do everything he says to? If he told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?” I said “Absolutely! Because I’d know he would be there to catch me!” She then turned to another associate and laughed with her about my response, asking her “Are you hearing this??????”
We do not do business in this great nation, that THIS MAN has served for more than 24 years, so that your representatives can encourage us to be dishonest with our spouses. This man, who works very hard for the money he earns should never be treated in such a way by ANY Americans, but does what he does so that people like your representative have the freedom to say/do whatever they wish. We, however, do not wish to associate with your organization, your representatives or anyone who would encourage us to lie, misrepresent the truth, or be dishonest in any way. THAT is not good business.
Do not EVER contact us again, in any way. There are far too many opportunities for our family that do not require we be dishonest in any way.

Posts: 1 | Location: Keymar, MD  | Registered: October 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
first off to this people of interface who claim they got such and such actor your lying sacks of shit. heres why people. these little fuckers have these little scout recriuters in malls who approached me and my son saying how handsome he was and how he is the modeling type promising all this stuff on here. well i took him to your evaluation and all they cared about was getting my money. i told them no and i had no money and they even wanted my own sick grandmother to pay for the packages. the lady was very very pushy. i then called my sister in law who was a model since she was a teen and she told me that u do not have to pay for anything at all up front. u are throwing away money on just headshots. they dont charge for evaluations or nothing. dont believe me? my sister in laws name is natalia carruso look her up and u will find her. and the reason interface did not get money from my grandmother is because we knew she was a lying bitch who was gonna scam us. taking advantage of a poor old lady and a young mother? and interface employees if your so fucken great why do u have two lawsuits against u? also why so many people write bad reviews about u in the 100-200 range. i honestly dont think 100-200 people would lie about being scammed. if you helped so many people why do u refuse to list any of there names here but supposedly can in an email? but i can list the name of my sister in law who knows the model industery like the back of her hand? wanna know why? cause you dont have a actor name for who u helped. also why if you are such a good place, why are your workers on here complaining about u and throwing u under the bus explaining in detail why and how u scam people? are you calling employees liars too? is that how you treat your staff? also why did u threaten reviewers to withdraw their complaints cause if they didnt u wouldnt give them their money back? i dont believe anything u sell. u just lie to cover your own asses. so many people are scammed outta money cause of u. some people said they never even seen the photos u supposedly even took. dont be lying and flipping cause u got caught. u lied to me and millions of other people. u mean to tell me all 100-200 of those people that got scammed by u didnt get one single job? i understand not every child makes it, but outta all those children? thats a lot. u havent helped in fact u stole and stole and stole from these people. u did it to my friend too. shes out 15000 dollars cause of u asses. u told her son he would be on disney channel and icarly and he got not one single job for either in fact he got none that right there is fraud and deception and u got sued for what was it deception and fraud obviously those people werent lying because if they were lying there would not be a lawsuit against u . if these kid fits the modeling type shouldnt they get the jobs? the people that complained about u have been to u. if they hadnt been to your place and are on to u WHY AGAIN IS THERE A LAWSUIT???

Posts: 1 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Harrison Ford
posted Hide Post
I've seen these parasites in malls, approaching young shoppers with their pitch. I've always wanted to run over, flash my business card, and ask them some serious questions. Maybe next time I will. There could be a column in it...

Secret Agent Man
Back Stage Columnist

Posts: 1016 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
[INSERT: GIANT BLOCK OF TEXT THAT NOBODY WILL READ]

Long blocks of text are not to be quoted and multiple posts back to back are frowned upon. Good God, learn how to use a message board if you want to look professional while representing a company.

Posts: 92 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SomeButthole:
quote:
[INSERT: GIANT BLOCK OF TEXT THAT NOBODY WILL READ]

Long blocks of text are not to be quoted and multiple posts back to back are frowned upon. Good God, learn how to use a message board if you want to look professional while representing a company.

Says the guy responding to a post over a year old.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Secret Agent Man:
I've seen these parasites in malls, approaching young shoppers with their pitch. I've always wanted to run over, flash my business card, and ask them some serious questions. Maybe next time I will. There could be a column in it...[/QUOTE

I would read that column.

Posts: 703 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post