home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars Login/Join

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Having the confidence to say no is a great thing.

Posts: 44 | Location: Chicago | Registered: October 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Andrea, I wondered if it was you! Smiler P.S. I'm loving the makeup tutorial.

Mae

Posts: 197 | Location: Midwest | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maemidwest:

Mae

Ha! Now you know!

And thanks, I'm experimenting with trying out new content and seeing what works. Tutorials are SO labor intensive. :/

Posts: 75 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheActress/Model:
quote:
Originally posted by maemidwest:

Mae

Ha! Now you know!

And thanks, I'm experimenting with trying out new content and seeing what works. Tutorials are SO labor intensive. :/

LOVE your blog!!! Big Grin

Posts: 39 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I really appreciate that. Smiler

Posts: 75 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Love the article! I have a question. How you do even just begin getting co-star auditions? Been with my agent for almost 2 years and my manager for 6 months- not a single one. Just commercials from my agent and no opportunities at all from my managers. Thoughts?

It's not headshots or reels.. all of that is in place and there is a quality abundance of it.

Posts: 17 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
time for a new agent! Get a solid theatrical agent that ideally doesn't only want you if they can get you across the board. 2 years with no theatrical auditions, they clearly aren't able to get you out for whatever reason and it's time to move on. Also start taking workshops with CD's who cast shows you could easily be on. See if ur getting good feedback. If so then def focus on new rep. And if not, you probably need new training/coaching.

Posts: 66 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I would definitely change agencies. Ask your manager to get you meetings. If they can't get you meetings, they need to be replaced as well.