home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Latest Theatrical Agent List?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Theatrical Agent List? Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted
Delete this thread if I'm a blubbering idiot and can't search well enough.

I had the October 2011 list bookmarked, but when I last clicked on it Backstage claimed there was an error.

Has the thread disappeared?

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
i had the same thing happen to me

Posts: 1 | Location: los angeles | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
same happen to me, i thought i was delusional

Posts: 5 | Location: los angeles | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
In that case, SAM or anyone else who has the list saved, can we get a repost?

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
I hope this is it:
====================

This is the A LIST. These are the agents who run this town. They represent top talent and they have multiple departments in different cities.

CAA
WME
ICM
UTA

The very next tier would include:

Gersh
APA
Paradigm
Innovative
Buchwald

After that, you have respected boutique agencies like:

Abrams
Bresler Kelly
David Shapira
Domain
Glick
GVA
IFA
Kazarian Spencer Ruskin (KSR)
Metropolitan
Michael Greene
Pakula King
Pantheon
Paul Kohner
Peter Strain
Rebel
SMS Talent
Sovereign
Stone Manners
SDB Partners
Talentworks

Moving a little lower, you have:

AEF
AKA
Bauman Redanty Shaul
CESD
Chasin
Coast to Coast
Daniel Hoff
Defining Artists
Diverse
Ellis Talent Group
Gage Group
Geddes
Global Artists Agency
Henderson Hogan
House of Representatives
Media Artists Group
Osbrink
Privilege
Savage
Ventura IAB

And then you have an endless list of starter agencies. Here are a few that seem to have decent reputations:

Angel City
Avalon
Bobby Ball
Corsa Agency
Craig Wyckoff and Associates
Culbertson Group
Howard Talent West
Jamie Ferrar Agency
Lewis & Beal
Mavrick
Origin
Rogers Orion
Steve Stevens

Secret Agent Man
Back Stage Columnist

Posts: 107 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sooooo much AlexJ
I just spent 2 days searching the forums for this list!

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
bump

"Decide that you want it, more than you are afraid of it." Bill Cosby

Posts: 6 | Location: Washington DC | Registered: April 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Yah' welcome.

Whenever I see something that speaks to me I immediately copy and paste into Text Edit (or Notepad for PC).

Posts: 107 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Just spent a while trying to find this list again, wanted to bump it up.

Posts: 164 | Location: New York City | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Why don't the moderators make the thread into a sticky topic so it will always be at the top of the forum and never go away? That's how most forums work and it's for a reason: to reduce the amount of duplicate threads, or threads like this, asking where the hell happened to the old one.

=)

Posts: 37 | Location: New York | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
The list needs to be updated.....Diverse is no more.

"Its the struggle that makes it great"

Posts: 34 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: August 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Osbrink and CESD DON'T have an adult theatrical division.

Posts: 1580 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Odd. It says right on CESD's website they have a veteran actors theatrical division.
http://www.cesdtalent.com/divisions/go/Theatrical/NY

Posts: 25 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well not in LA. This is an LA agency list

Posts: 1580 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure about Osbrink but I know CESD now does have an adult theatrical dept both in LA and NY

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: July 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post