home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Jackie has repp'd successful kids for years and isn't going to harm a kid in an interview. She makes some poor choices in associates and I don't agree with all her tactics, but she isn't an evil person and doesn't warrant a comparison to a druggie.

Posts: 506 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
So be it. My words are never going to please 100% of the people 100% of the time so sorry if it offends. I wasn't comparing Jackie to a druggie. Again this is all opinion - and MY choice is I don't care if you've repped successful kids, it also has to do with those kids being successful given the opportunities - so I for one would still have NO desire to take that meeting. This forum isn't about having to agree with eachother, that was just my experience and opinion with the situation.

Posts: 16 | Location: LA | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
is beal talent and assoc the same as lb talent? they have 2 diff sites and addresses.

quote:
Originally posted by mom2enr:
Jackie has repp'd successful kids for years and isn't going to harm a kid in an interview. She makes some poor choices in associates and I don't agree with all her tactics, but she isn't an evil person and doesn't warrant a comparison to a druggie.

Posts: 75 | Location: city of angels | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
No, not the same at all. When Jacke Lewis left Diverse she and Debbie Palmer Beal formed Lewis & Beal. They parted ways not too long after and Jackie stayed and now refers to her agency mostly as LB Talent and Debbie has Beal and Associates.

Posts: 506 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post