home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  Secret Agent Man    Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ? Login/Join

Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't mean to offend about cd workshops. I was just using it as one of many examples where people use their skills to make money for themselves. It's not a bad thing, with Bonnie, she has such a great enthusiasm for all things acting, you really can't fault her.

Posts: 213 | Location: east coast | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I wish I could reimburse all my wonderful cast members for their travels, but is near impossible because we don't charge for the performances. However I always insist that they be feed as best as can be offered in the facilities where we have found our home. They never complain understanding that the greatest art is the one that heals. And when it is possible they eat well. After reaching 40,000 people in the hearts of prisons, shelters and rehabs, I think they understand that selfless acts are greater than any dollar award. best bob/visions www.visionsrecoveryplay.org

Posts: 2 | Location: ny | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post