home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Big Picture  Hop To Forums  Top Five Lists    TOP 5 WORST MOVIE YOU EVER WATCH
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TOP 5 WORST MOVIE YOU EVER WATCH Login/Join

Marlon Brando
Picture of TRUTHTELLER59
posted Hide Post
Anything by Damian Chapa

Anything by Uwe Boll-He makes BAD movies about video games I grew up loving like "Alone in the Dark"

Anything by M. Night Shayamalan after "The Sixth Sense"

Anything by Roland Emmerich ie. 2012, Independence Day, 10,000 BC

Anything by Michael Moore. He's no better than the Fox News reporter who skews his or her stuff to the right.

Posts: 2136 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. Twilight(horrible directing and filters in the first movie. Im not a fan of the overall story either.)
2. Stranger than Fiction(a serious WIll Farell movie?)
3. every Tyler Perry movie
4. Last Action Hero(can you say "Corny"?)
5. Children of Men(i was so bored i couldn't finish it)

"Strive for perfection, settle for your best."

Posts: 7 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: September 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHTELLER59:
Anything by Damian Chapa

Anything by Uwe Boll-He makes BAD movies about video games I grew up loving like "Alone in the Dark"

Anything by Michael Moore. He's no better than the Fox News reporter who skews his or her stuff to the right.

TRUTHTELLER, i agree with you with the exception of Independence Day, probably only because I grew up watching it. Plus, I love Jeff Goldblum.

Posts: 7 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: September 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Marlon Brando
Picture of TRUTHTELLER59
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gmakdichian:
quote:
Anything by Damian Chapa

TRUTHTELLER, i agree with you with the exception of Independence Day, probably only because I grew up watching it. Plus, I love Jeff Goldblum.

Independence Day is nothing but a 90s remake of War of the Worlds. The ID4 spaceships look like the 50s War of the World movie minus the antenna. And they kill the aliens thanks to a virus in both films.

There are better examples of Jeff Goldblum too.

Posts: 2136 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are better examples of Jeff Goldblum too.

I agree too, but he's done some really bad movies too. Like that one with Eddie Murphy called "Holy Man". I dunno what he was thinking when he decided to do that one.

posted Hide Post
1. the room
2. the room
3. the room
4. the room
5. have i mentioned the room?

Posts: 2 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nate18
posted Hide Post
1. Antichrist
2. Cool As Ice
3. Gigli
4. It's PAT
5. Freddy Got Fingered

Posts: 12 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post