home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Big Picture  Hop To Forums  Top Five Lists    5 Greatest Comedic Actresses and Actors
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5 Greatest Comedic Actresses and Actors Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
The Men

1. Will Ferrell
2. Paul Rudd
3. Adam Sandler
4. Robin Williams
5. Ben Stiller

Posts: 11 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
The Women

1. Tina Fey
2. Courtney Cox Arquette
3. Christina Applegate
4. Kristen Wiig
5. Gilda Radner

Posts: 11 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Robin Williams
Will Ferrel
Ben Stiller
Adam Sandler
Eddy Murphy

Posts: 5 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Kirsten Wiig
Gilda Radner
Courtney Cox Arquette
Jennifer Anniston
Lisa Kudrow
(Yes I love Friends and SNL)

Posts: 5 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
Picture of Chip9
posted Hide Post
Lucille Ball
Gilda Radner
Bill Cosby
Will Smith
Goldie Hawn

Posts: 3 | Location: West Coast | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
There are so many but here are the ones I believe are the greatest:

Eddie Murphy
Adam Sandler
Martin Lawrence
Robin Williams
Dwayne johnson
Will Smith

Posts: 8 | Location: USA | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
Picture of Prospective
posted Hide Post
I don't want to offend, because everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you say Dwayne Johnson, do you mean, The Rock?

I would say he's funny, but one of the funniest of all time? That's a bit of a stretch.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up everytime we do." Confucius

Posts: 43 | Location: Houston | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Maybe you haven't seen him in all his works. He is kind of funny but he dosn't have the big acting career like the others such as Eddie Murphy. And, I don't think he is trying to be a comedic actor either so I guess he isn't the funniest of all time. In this case here is my list of the 5:
Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence, Robin Williams, Will Smith

Posts: 8 | Location: USA | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I've hear Tina Fey is very funny. Is this true?

posted Hide Post
Actresses:

1) Lucille Ball
2) Carole Lombard
3) Katharine Hepburn
4) Meg Ryan
5) Tina Fey

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: August 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actors:

1) Charlie Chaplin
2) Buster Keaton
3) Woody Allen
4) Bob Hope
5) Billy Crystal

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: August 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
1)Richard Pryor
2)Paul Mooney
3)Robin Williams
4)Jim Carey
5)Chris Rock

Posts: 6 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most people comment like: Nice article, thanks which makes me think that they are after the link juice. Their comments goes straight to the trash. Understanding the article before commenting shows the author that you came for the knowledge.

Posts: 2 | Location: lahore pakistan | Registered: June 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hollywhite
posted Hide Post
1.) Lucille Ball
2.) Barbara Streisand
3.) Martin Short
4.) Jim Carrey
5.) Kristin Wiig

Posts: 14 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: October 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
Picture of snuka
posted Hide Post
Betty White
Bea Arthur
Eddie Murphy

Posts: 6 | Location: New York | Registered: January 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post