home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Big Picture  Hop To Forums  Top Five Lists    Top 5 Things You Are Afraid Of
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top 5 Things You Are Afraid Of Login/Join

Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted
Try your best to name the top five phobias of yours. I'm afriad of:

1)Heights (Acrophobia)
2)Ghost (Phasmophobia)
3)Darkness (Achluophobia)
4)Kaleidoscopes (Dysmorphophobia)
5)Blue eyes on hansom men (Ommatophobia)

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. Heights (Acrophobia)
2. Death (Necrophobia/Thanatophobia)
3. Roller Coasters (Roller Coaster Phobia)
4. Being trapped in tight spaces (Claustrophobia)
5. Ghosts (Phasmophobia)

Posts: 5 | Location: LA | Registered: June 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
Picture of Trillian
posted Hide Post
Arachno = spiders.
If you have arachnophobia, you're afraid of spiders. If you're afraid of heights, you have Acrophobia.

Personally, I'm afraid of the iterwebz.

quote:
Originally posted by Toyin:

1)Heights (Arachnophobia)
2)Ghost (Phasmophobia)

Posts: 115 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trillian:
Arachno = spiders.
If you have arachnophobia, you're afraid of spiders. If you're afraid of heights, you have Acrophobia.

Personally, I'm afraid of the iterwebz.

quote:
Originally posted by Toyin:

1)Heights (Arachnophobia)
2)Ghost (Phasmophobia)

yeah lol I goofed on that. my last fear is so strange I literally get panic attacks

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
bump Frowner

Sean Penn
Picture of It'sRainingGlitter!
posted Hide Post
1.Failure (Atychiphobia)
2.Death (Necrophobia)
3.Drops (not afraid of heights though)
4.Bugs (Entomophobia)
5.flying (Aviophobia)

"It's almost more fun that way, when you've got something to prove" -Taylor Swift

Posts: 29 | Location: Spokane | Registered: May 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
1. Being poor (Everyone is different but for me, money brings happiness. I'm not even going to deny it; I am materialistic). I have been poor and I've made a lot of money and can say without a doubt that money buys happiness for me. Even more so than interpersonal relationships. Friends are overrated.

2. Dying - I would like to live indefinitely. Some people say that it would make them sad to see their friends and family die and being the only one left but I don't feel that way. I want eternal life but while keeping my looks and health.

3. Losing my looks and aging. Thank god I am petite and will NEVER get fat; however I am very vain and afraid of getting old. I plan to use any means and $ necessary in order to stay looking young for as long as I can.

Posts: 101 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jackie200:
1. Being poor (Everyone is different but for me, money brings happiness. I'm not even going to deny it; I am materialistic). I have been poor and I've made a lot of money and can say without a doubt that money buys happiness for me. Even more so than interpersonal relationships. Friends are overrated.

2. Dying - I would like to live indefinitely. Some people say that it would make them sad to see their friends and family die and being the only one left but I don't feel that way. I want eternal life but while keeping my looks and health.

3. Losing my looks and aging. Thank god I am petite and will NEVER get fat; however I am very vain and afraid of getting old. I plan to use any means and $ necessary in order to stay looking young for as long as I can.

lolol you are so funny. don't get mad, but you might have a slight "NPD" sense humor.Big Grin You cracked me up with the "Friends are overrated." speech. For me family is over rated and I feel kind of ashamed to admit that as well.

posted Hide Post
I'm not afraid of much, so i kinda had to think about this one:

1. the ocean - Thalassophobia
2. corpses - Necrophobia
3. being buried alive - Taphephobia
4. Ice, frost or extreme cold - Cryophobia
5. Tyrants- Tyrannophobia

"Strive for perfection, settle for your best."

Posts: 7 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: September 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
any more bumb

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I guess I have a phobia against stupid phobias... Cool

Posts: 70 | Location: New York | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
lol

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Burning to death
Being eaten by wolves
Being eaten by a big cat
Being eaten by a shark
Public humiliation

Posts: 155 | Location: Hollywood Hills | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Failure
Death
STD's
Getting Fat
Getting my girlfriend pregnant

---------------------------------------------
My Blog:

http://www.ActorSkill.com

Posts: 12 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post