Try your best to name the top five phobias of yours. I'm afriad of:
5)Blue eyes on hansom men (Ommatophobia)
1. Heights (Acrophobia)
2. Death (Necrophobia/Thanatophobia)
3. Roller Coasters (Roller Coaster Phobia)
4. Being trapped in tight spaces (Claustrophobia)
5. Ghosts (Phasmophobia)
Arachno = spiders.
If you have arachnophobia, you're afraid of spiders. If you're afraid of heights, you have Acrophobia.
Personally, I'm afraid of the iterwebz.
yeah lol I goofed on that. my last fear is so strange I literally get panic attacks
3.Drops (not afraid of heights though)
"It's almost more fun that way, when you've got something to prove" -Taylor Swift
1. Being poor (Everyone is different but for me, money brings happiness. I'm not even going to deny it; I am materialistic). I have been poor and I've made a lot of money and can say without a doubt that money buys happiness for me. Even more so than interpersonal relationships. Friends are overrated.
2. Dying - I would like to live indefinitely. Some people say that it would make them sad to see their friends and family die and being the only one left but I don't feel that way. I want eternal life but while keeping my looks and health.
3. Losing my looks and aging. Thank god I am petite and will NEVER get fat; however I am very vain and afraid of getting old. I plan to use any means and $ necessary in order to stay looking young for as long as I can.
lolol you are so funny. don't get mad, but you might have a slight "NPD" sense humor. You cracked me up with the "Friends are overrated." speech. For me family is over rated and I feel kind of ashamed to admit that as well.
I'm not afraid of much, so i kinda had to think about this one:
1. the ocean - Thalassophobia
2. corpses - Necrophobia
3. being buried alive - Taphephobia
4. Ice, frost or extreme cold - Cryophobia
5. Tyrants- Tyrannophobia
"Strive for perfection, settle for your best."
any more bumb
I guess I have a phobia against stupid phobias...
|Powered by Social Strata|